part 53

"Jungkook... Jungkook get into panic mode when hear his queen's Voice, by the voice of jimin he can feel that he is getting scared because of the harsh weather outside, still he came here to check on him, because he get so much worried about jungkook when he hear those scream and painful pleads for help and he knows they are reaping what they sown... And they are suffering the consequences of their actions. And he felt very bad when saw jungkook pale face, and trust jungkook more than himself and will never intended in his enmity..

When Mr kim get what he deserves..

About other he doesn't care what jungkook gonna do to them..

Still he doesn't want jungkook to dirty his hands with their blood...

He peaceful life with jungkook away from this cruel world. They only know how to play dirty, how to get selfish because of their desires and make sure jungkook will not too much into killing them..

Jungkook wiped his hands immediately with his shirt and come closer to jimin to explain him the situation..

"why are you here love, it's nothing what you saw huh, you don't have to scared, I'm here no one can harm you.. Jimin come more close to jungkook and clean his face with his small hands, feeling nauseous by the amount of blood jungkook had on his face, hand and clothes, jungkook close his eyes feeling so tender touches of his wife, he knows jimin get scared seeing him like that but he want to end everything that will go against them in Future... So he killed big problem of his life... His fake ex father-in-law..

"I'm not scared jungkook, nor I'm complaining about the violence you did, I just don't want you to go any further in your enmity, just forgive them jungkook please, leave everything behind and let's start a new life with a life growing inside me.. Jimin carresed jungkook face to his eyes to his nose, his lips to his forehead, soothing his anger, calming down his husband heart, looking at face of jungkook he can tell something is bothering his husband, for he let go this matter, first jungkook have to rest he is not looking in good condition... I want you to hold our baby in your hands when he is born, than a burden of killing people, please jungkook leave them, for me, for your beautiful prengnet wife, the hall get dead silence when jimin complete his words and jungkook was now breathing clamly humming at the massage jimin was giving to his face, jimin looked around and his eyes fell on his father and saw something else, a guilt in his eyes, but it's too late to feel guilty, then his eyes fell on kai and he quickly look away feeling uncomfortable to look in his eyes,

Jimin thoughts cut off by jungkook Voice, jungkook hands reach to his waist pulling him closer and said softly... As you wish, and it's for you and our unborn angel, but don't stop me to get rid of them, please cutie pie I want some fun, it's been long i didn't torture someone, and they are best victims for to touture, jimin giggle putting his arms around his husband neck softly who picked him and turned to his men's, and gave them knowing look whom understand his boss command and get more eager to proceeded with his orders...

Jungkook in healing jimin natural rose scent while going towards his room, both were fighting a eye contact Battel looking in each others eyes with so much pure love and jungkook Broke the silence without breaking eye contact with his doll..

"you don't want him to get killed by me my sweetheart... Jimim nodded his head slowly with ashamed look on his face, because can't make his heart understand can't make himself to see his father dead by the hands of his love and that's the reason he came here...

"I know he didn't treat me well and didn't love me, but still he is my father jungkook, he is one who raised me not matter how but still he did fullfill his responsibility towards me and I'm glad he didn't turned his back to me.. That's why i want you let him go... Jungkook smile at his adorable baby doll request, everyone tries to hurt him, still his heart only say one thing don't hurt them and always call him names and mr park get married to the woman who hate him so much and he want them to happy unharmed, wow he got a angel as his love,,

"Okay my queen, i will not hurt them badly I promise,, now let's go, jungkook entered into room with jimin in his arms and saw min hana on the call obviously talking with her kitty party group and when she noticed their presence she cut the call immediately and smile at them..

"you came back with your husband, I think i should give you some space she smirk at jimin who hide himself in jungkook's chest giggling... Go guy's and get a relaxing shower ,it's a very romantic weather to shower together...but i have one request don't moan to loudly like yoongi and taeyung Okay, because they are literally breaking my eardrums.. So go with flow and moan so low.. Bye.. She ran out gigling leaving a blushing mess jimin and smirking jungkook in the peace of the room....

And then jimin heard jungkook deep husky voice near his ear...

"She is right weather is really too romantic for a romantic shower, what say sexy... Jungkook kissed his lips before he can answer and enters into bathroom then open the glass door and turned the shower on.. Letting the warm water run on their hot bodies.. He pinned jimin on the shower wall, jimin moan holding onto him tightly as he tightly wrapped his legs around jungkook's torso grabbing his hair's in his small hands..

"ahh un.. undress m.. me ahh f.. first jungkook.. Jungkook hear Jimin's voice and help him out of his long shirt which probably belong to him.. Jungkook smirk at sight because jimin didn't had his bra on making him hard, jungkook harshly remove his suit, in rushed he tore his shirt, don't wanted to waste his time on undressing himself...

"you aren't wearing my favorite thing cutie... Your main hotness your bra... Why baby i wanted to see your boobs badly trraped in it you dissapointed me..! Jimin breath hitch when jungkook make him naked fully as he himself get rid of the last peace of clothes and again pinned him but this time on glass wall sucking his boobs...jimin dug his nails in his shoulder moaning loudly his name...

"ahh s..sorry j..jungkook ...i f..forget ...AHH... Jimin Screams at the top of his lungs... when jungkook enter in him without any warning as he lift him up in air .. Jimin wrraped his arms around jungkook's well built back balancing his body when jungkook hard thrust was making him more needier .. With each thrust his body was bouncing in the air, jungkook was putting his all energy and pounding into jimin's pussy mercilessly... Jimin hug him as he was keep screaming with the impact of jungkook's thrust... It's first time they were having a rough sex or else jungkook always make sure of that jimin will experience gentle love making but today love making is beyond plasruble he is actually enjoying every minute of this...

"JUNG... AHH... Jimin scratch his back when he felt jungkook's dick is hitting his sensitive spot as clunch on his hair biting his bottom lip so hard making it turned into beet red...

"Scream for me cutie pie.. Moan my name... Jimin cried out as he felt jungkook cum dripping out from his sensitive pussy, he sniffed softly as jungkook come out from shower and set him on counter and jimin breathing were heavy and his heart was pounding in his chest and his whole body shaking vergeously as he embraced by jungkook who kissed his eyes softly and asked...

"Why are you crying, did i hurt you doll.. Soory my dollie... Jimin shook his head and kissed his shoulder hiding in his arms... That was awesome.. Just.. It hurt so bad in this position... But overall i enjoyed it... He pulled away and kissed jungkook who was quick to pick him up getting into bath tub to get real relaxing bath...

"Let me bath you doll.. Jungkook place jimin on his lap and kissed his cheek who giggle shyly and lay on his body to relax.. Jungkook kissed his forehead and ask..

"we are going to be happy jimin after our child birth... Jimin smile widely at the mention of his baby..

"So much happy... I can't wait... Jungkook played with his small fingers as kept kissing his head lovingly not able to control himself seeing jimin happy face...

Both lost in their thoughts and silently praying to god for the well being of their child...

Then both smile and shout...

"we will name our baby girl ji-ha...

"we will name our baby boy jungmin..

End....

Vote and comment...

I love you.. Bye bye...