FIGHTING

AGE ELEVEN

NATSU

"It's not my fault your such an old man that you can't get any pussy!!" You yelled at Natsu.

The whole guild 'oh~' at your comeback. Natsu looked at you a anger as you have him a smirk. "There they go,again...." Lucy sighed as she sat at the bar with Erza. "Unsurprisingly, they fight too much." Erza said, eating her oh-so-famous cake.

"I may be old, but I'm not too old to beat your ass!" He yelled as the smirk on your face faded and a smirk grew in his face. "W-well...I...uh......" you stumbled with your words. Your face contorted in frustration and you stomped your foot on the floor.

"Fine! You win!" You yelled, tears brim your eyes and slid down your cheeks. "Awwww~ sweetie pie!" Natsu said as he hugged you. "Dad! I thought I told you to stop calling me that!"

"I can't help it! Your my little princess!" You blushed a deep red as you let your dad cuddle you to death.

You sighed.

LAXUS

Laxus sighed in frustration as you stood your ground. What were you fighting about? Well, as stupid as it sounds, you fought over who gets the remote to the TV.

"A new episode of Fullmetal Alchemist comes on in five minutes and all my friends at school will be talking about it on Monday!" You yelled holding the remote behind your back.

"Well,the Fifa World Cup comes on in five minutes and want see who wins!" He yelled. Lightning flickered off both of you, meaning you were serious about it. What worse about this situation, Natsu, Gray and Gajeel were watching with sweat drops.

"Are the really fighting over the TV?" Natsu asked them. "Yes!" You both yelled. After like three minutes went by and Laxus sighed," Fine, you can watch your show."

You yelped in joy. "Yay! I can see Edward and Alphonse!~" you fangirled with hearts in your eyes.You changed the channel to see the theme song playing.

[This is episode 7 btw. Warning! Little bit of spoilers!!]

The four men sat on the couch while you sat on the floor in front of the 55' inch tv. "Are you really watching this?" Gajeel asked gruffly. "Yes, we are. Unless you want to get electrocuted?" Laxus asked.

Gajeel shook his head and turn to the tv. They watch Edward punch Mr. Tucker while yelling how he wasn't like him. "Stop it brother! Your going to kill him!" Alphonse yelled at him.

TIME SKIP

All five of were of were crying your eyes out about what happened to Nina."T-that was really good" Gajeel yelled as he hugged the couch pillow.

GAJEEL

There you sat quietly in your bed room watching YouTube videos.You laugh hysterically at the vines you watched. You heard a knock at your and saw your dad open the door.

"(NAME) time for you to go bed." he plainly said.Your laughter stop and look at him like he had eight heads.

You furrowed your (h/c) eyebrows," I don't wanna!" Gajeel growled," I do not care what you want, it's a school night and your going to bed!"You stomped your foot on the ground, your eyebrows deepen even further than before.

"Fine. I'll get my belt." He said as he began to walk out the door.Your eyes widen you tears began to form in your eyes. "No!! Fine! I'll go to bed just don't get the belt!" You screeched.

Gajeel smirked. "Alright." You sighed and began to cry."Awww~ come here." He softly said to you. You ran up to him and hugged his waist."Where y-you really going to get t-the b-belt?" Your voice cracked.

"No, of course not! I wouldn't dare hurt my little angel!" He said as he wiped your tears away and kissed your temple. "Now put your pajamas on." "Ok!"