BATH TIME

AGE FOUR

NATSU

You were running outside with your friend next door from Natsu house.
"(Y/n)! Time to come inside!" Natsu yelled as he walked to were you standing next Charlie[Thats me! Sorry that's if that's your name just change it!]

"Hello Mr.Dragneel! How are you doing?" Charlie asked."I'm doing great Charlie! How's your mother?" He asked, you can see the joy in eyes."Well doing better than ever! Hi mama!" Charlie waved when saw her mom walked out on the porch.

"Hey sweetie! Hello Natsu and [NAME]"Bye [NAME]!" She yelled back.You and Natsu walked inside and the moment you closed the door Natsu sighed in disgust."What is that smell?" He sniffed around the area.The smell was coming from you."Y/n, you need a bath!" Natsu said pinching his nose making him sound like squidward from SpongeBob.

"You smell awful!" He gagged,plugging his nose wasn't working cause of keen sense of smell.You pouted,"Im sorry daddy...."Natsu picked you up and said, "there's nothing to be sorry about! You just need a bath!"He walked into the bathroom. "I'll be right back."He set you down on the black tiles and walked out.

MEANTIME

You were happily taking off your (f/c) tank top and your white shorts.When Natsu came back, he had a towel wrap tightly around his waist, and your (f/c) towel in his hands.Just as he was about to turn the water on, there was knock on the front door.He sighed and walked out the bathroom,once more.

NATSU POINT OF VIEW

I walked down the hall to the front door to see Erza,Lucy and Ice prick standing at my door.

Lucy and Erza immediately when they saw me in my dark blue towel.
"What do guys want?" I asked, hoping that y/n wasn't trying to eat the soap bar again. "W-we ju-just thought we c-could stop b-by a-and hang out f-for a b-bit!!" Lucy stutters covering her face.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting on the toilet lid, trying my very best not to eat the mango soap bar. I growled, what's taking him so long!? I grab the soap bar and was about to put it in my mouth. Just as it was about to touch my tongue, daddy walk in.

" So are you---[NAME]!!! How many do I have to tell you! Don't put the soap in your mouth!"he yelled garbing the soap from my hands. "I can't help it! I that it will actually taste like mango....." I mumbled."Well it's mango scented, not mango flavored..."he said turning on the water.

TIME SKIP

LUCY'S POINT OF VEIW

Gray, Erza, and myself were sitting on the sofa watching law and order when we heard Natsu yell," [NAME], Get back here!!!" A moment later, a naked [NAME] came running down the stairs, Natsu, who was only in his underwear. I can feel the heat rush to my checks.

Erza stood up and picked up the running child and walked over to Natsu and grab her underwear from his hands. "Now, [NAME] put on your clothes this Instant...." Erza said firmly.

"Ok!" [NAME] rushed of upstairs. Then, Erza hit Natsu upside the head.

LAXUS

You were hiding behind the sofa, way from Laxus. It was bath time and you hated taken a bath. "[NAME], where are you! It's time to take a bath!" Laxus yelled, looking around the living room.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

I sat there silently as possible, that is....Until a saw a spider claw up the wall in front of me. I hate spiders. I let out a blood curdling scream and ran straight towards daddy.

"What's wrong honey?" He asked, stroking my hair."I saw spider...." I mumbled in his tummy, cause of my short height. "Well, you know what be good?" He asked again. "What?" I looked up at him with curiosity. "You can take a bath!" He grinned while I frowned.

"No! I hate baths!" I yelled pulling away from him. He pouted,"I was going to give you some leftover cake that was in fridge but ok."

"Cake!? I want cake! Please daddy???" You asked tugging on his shirt. "Not until you take a bath." He said. You started to weigh out the pros and cons of this.

'If I take a bath,then I get cake! Which is like bae.....but if I don't take a bath, I don't get cake......bath it is'

"Ok! I'll take a bath, if only! You take it with me." Laxus thought for a moment.
'If I say yes, then she gets a bath, and if I say no......' "Ok, I'll take a bath with you...." He sighed making his daughter jump in joy.

TIME SKIP

Laxus and you sat in the bath tub playing with the soap bubbles. "You ready to wash your hair?" He asked, grabbing the strawberry scented shampoo. You nodded your violently as felt Laxus's hands and soap rub against your scalp.

After washing Laxus's hair the both of got out of the shower. "Daddy, what that?" You pondered, pointing to the black fairy tail mark on his side.

"That's my fairy tail mark." He said simply wrapping a towel around your body. "Oh! When can I get one!?" You asked with excitement. "When your older." He said once more grabbing some clothes for you.

"Ok."