OH MA GOD

I write, edit, re-edit and publish new scenarios every Monday now. You guys read, vote, comment and recommend this book to other users and friends.

This is the law of equivalent exchange.

I just blew your mind with a FMA reference.

AGE ADULT

NATSU

(Name) starred in disbelief at the little pink stick that lied in her hand.

"Oh my god...I'm pregnant!"

You felt a year slip pass your duct, resulting in more slipping and falling down your chin.

You felt so happy, after trying for 2 years to have a child it's finally happening. More tears of happiness slip down as your husband came brusting through the door, a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong!? Did something happen!? Why are you crying!?!?!" He bombarded questions at you, seeing your crying in the ledge of the tub.

"(Hubby's Name)! We're going to be parents!" You exclaimed, smiling brightly.

"Oh god my! This exciting; wait....."he said, his smile dropping.

"What?" You asked, looking at him. The a sudden realization came over you.

"What's my dad going to say?"

______Natsu's PoV__________

I was at the guild, fighting Gray, as usual. Erza eating her cake with her daughter.

Lucy was talking with levy. Everything was right in the world.

Our of the corner of my eye, I saw (Name) and (Hubby's Name) walk in, a nervous look on their faces.

I walked over to them, a smile on my face.

"Hey guys! Why do you look so nervous?" I asked.

(Name) let go of (Hubby's Name) hand and grab mine. I was confused, what is going on?

"Dad," she started, a tearful smile making its way on her face,"I'm pregnant!"

Her smile grew more as my eyes grew bigger.
I hugged her, afraid if I let go, she'll disappear.

"Haha!! I'm gonna be a grandpa!!" I yelled out loud; I'm pretty sure the whole guild heard me.

Laxus:

Your boyfriend just recently dumped you for a girl with a better body then you.

You cried yourself to sleep every night; you loved him to death, but you guessed he didn't feel the same.

You started to feel sick one morning, so you took some medicine.

But it wouldn't go away; you got up from you your seat, clutching your stomach.

You groaned, barely making it to the restroom, you covered your mouth, feeling vile rush up your throat.