FIGHTING [JUVIA]

Oh shit.

Juvia towered over you, as you were sitting on your bed. Your so-called friends peer-pressed you into something you didn't want to do.

Underage drinking.

You only took a few shots of whiskey, as you get tipsy quickly. We your mom found out, she was furious.
You had a guilty looking pout on your face.
"(Name), can you tell Juvia why you decide to do such things?"

You fumble with your fingers, unsure of what to say. "Well...., (Name)'s friends told it was a good idea to drink it. I didn't want to, but the force my too?" You replied, in a questioning tone.

She cocked a brow, at your statement.

"Well, it doesn't matter. Your still grounded. No cell phone, no computer, no nothing. Your only from of entertainment is your room; if you disobey my orders then there will be harsher consequences." Juvia coldly stated, grabbing your things before walking out.

"Oh, I will also be talking to your friends parents about this."

You can feel the anger practically bubble inside you. What got you, was how clam and collective she about it.
You didn't mean to drink, in all honesty. Such friends they are.

But why?

Why did they want you to do such things. You always be your mothers little darling, and now you feel like one of those bad girls.

"Yeah mom, take all my goddamn freedom while your at it." You grumbled bitterly, rising to your bed; grabbing a manga book from your bookshelf, Juvia came bursting into the room.

"What was that?"

I know, sucky come back but oh well.
I hoped you enjoyed.

I just got a line cause Kik sucks booty.

Line- PinkAlousA24

Also, considering how popular my daughter scenarios have become, I thought maybe I'd do another one, it's not like on a specific anime, how about one with a mixture of it! In other words, it's a bunch of of random( not really) anime characters, boy or girl, I one book.

I might include fairy tail, idk.
Anime I know:
-fairy tail
-Free!
-Attack on Titan
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Tokyo ghoul
-Kuroko no basket

Ive watched others, but these what I've know more of. I'm not doing all, just four, pick your fav and comment a character!