LEMONS

Who likes lemons, cause I do.

AGE INFANT

NATSU

You sat on your fathers lap in the guild hall, your big curious eyes looking everywhere.

"I have to say Natsu, you make pretty great dad." Erza stated, her amour clicking as she walked towards the both of you.

"Yeah, I didn't know flame brain had it in him." Gray smirked, joining the conversation. Lucy laughed a little from the other seat next to Natsu's.

His vein popped, hearing Gray's statement.

He let it slid a idea came into mind. "Hey Mira! Can you hand me a lemon slice?" He asked the white haired Mage.

She was confused at first but comply to his request. She handed him a slice.

"Watch this." He smiled.

He handed you the lemon slice; you look at the bright, yellow fruit curiously before you put it your mouth. Getting a taste of it, it wasn't pretty good, a sour taste.

You made an awkward face, taking the fruit out your mouth and throwing it at Gray's face.

LAXUS

The thunder legion was visiting you and Laxus today, since it's going to be there first time seeing you.

"Laxus!! Let me see that baby!!" Evergreen exclaimed, looking around the house for you.

"She's right here." He sighed, holding up by your armpits.

She let a squeal of your kawaiiness. "Oh my god! You are the cutest thing EVER!!!!" She rubbed her cheek against yours in an affectionate manner.

"Hey, I wanna show you guys something." Laxus walked off, then came back with a lemon.

"Freed, can you cut this?" Laxus had ask the green haired male.

"W-what?! My swor--"

"Just cut the damn thing!!!"

After he cut the lemon, your father put a slice in front of your face.

You opened your mouth, wanting him to put the food in your mouth.

After a second of it in your mouth, you made a disgusted face; you rubbed your tongue along the roof of your mouth, some saliva spewing out, into Evergreen's arm.

Her eyes widen in horror at the slimy fluid slowly dripping from your mouth.

"EWWWWWWWW!!!!![NAME]!!!"