MOTHER'S DAY

AGE ?

ERZA

It was a early Sunday morning, the bright light from the sun peeped through your window, causing you to wake up.

Scratching your cheek, you looked over the clock and we it was seven in the morning. Knowing your mother won't get up for a while, you decide to make her a wonder breakfast.

You made your way to the kitchen, getting all the ingredients  and materials together

[TIME SKIP]

It was now eight and everything was ready. He heard silent thuds come down the stairs and you quickly rushed to get the final finishing touches.

Erza walked into the kitchen yawning. She saw you standing there with a big smile and yelled," Happy mother's ma'"

Her eyes widen and she smiled and gave you kiss the cheek, thanking you.

"I made your favorite! Belgium waffles with bacon. Your eggs, sunny-side up, with the yolk still running. And finally, a cup of black coffee, six packets of Splenda, and cream. Just the way you like it." You smiled once again, seeing your mother on the brink of tears.

"Thank you so much, [Name]. Your the best daughter I could ask for."

LUCY

You ran quickly to your mom's room, leaving heavy thuds behind you.
You kicked open the door, making Lucy jolt of bed with fright." Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!"

"What!" She yelled.

"It's Mother's Day!!!" You screamed, jumping on top of her. "Okay? And?"

"We have a big day planned!" You hollered, excited to spend a wonderful day with mom.

She smiled, that soon disappear,"[Name]...may I ask, why are you naked?"

You looked down seeing seeing your whole body bare right on top of your mother. "Oh, I was about to take a shower when I remember it was Mother's Day."

"Go get dress!"

"Okay! I'm sorry, please love me!!"

[TIME SKIP]

It was a great day from then on. You took Lucy to breakfast then took her to the mall for some shopping.

You bought her new dress that she will use later for dinner.

It was a really classy place. Candle lights, orchestra music in the background. Glasses of wine, which you were to young for so you took a cup of soda.

"[Name], where did you get all this money from?" Lucy asked, seeing you pay the hundred dollar dinner bill.

"I've saved up money from missions and stuff." You replied.

Her smile seemed to brighten up the room.

JUVIA

It was cloudy afternoon in Magnolia. Everyone was out celebrating Mother's Day.

Except for Juvia.

She all by herself, nothing but sounds of tv were heard in the house. You were part of military which left her alone for several months.

Her only wish right now was to see you on Mother's Day. Sighing she got up and decided to go the guild.

Her beloved Gray had called her that morning saying he had surprise for there.

[AT THE GUILD]

When she reached for destination, it was quiet. Too quiet. The lights were also out, which made it even more suspicious.

Erza and Lucy walked into the guild not long after Juvia. "Hey Juvia, do you know what's going on?" Lucy asked ..her friend. The said girl shrugged her shoulders.

Lights flooded the room and a loud," Happy Mother's Day!" was heard. All three women were surprised but smiled at the affection of the guild. Juvia half smiled, because you weren't there.

"Hey Juvia." The voice of her beloved Gray called out to her. She blushed seeing him right behind her. He gave her a kiss on the cheek, making her go crazy.

Gray rolled over a big box, catching Juvia off guard. It had 'Happy Mother's Day' on the side of the plain white box. "Open it." The big urged her and hesitantly, opened it.

You popped out the box, screaming hello. Juvia jumped back before she gave you big hug. You returned the hug, snuggling against her neck like you use to do. "Happy Mother's Day, mom." You pulled out a bouquet of flowers.

Your mothers eyes watered, never finally this happy in her life time.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :']