FIGHTING [LEVY]

Considering that fact that your mother was a book worm, so are you, she expected a lot from you.

Great behavior, and excellent grades. All 'A' student. 

Your teacher was handing out report cards before you went on Christmas break for two weeks. 

Already having a hunch, you accepted the report card with a big smile, making other kids look at you with disgust. There just jealous cause you had better grades then them.

You opened the envelope.

Social studies- 94%

Good.

Biology- 96%

Good.

Pre-algebra-91%

Eh, could have done better on the volume test.

English- 95%

Alright.

Band- 100%

Sweet!

Journalism- 65%

Cool, that's grea- WHAT!?!?!

You looked at the graded in horror. Once your mom sees that grade, it's gonna be her, you and the scolding of your life.
___________________________

You opened the front door with shaking hands. Levy was right on the other side of the door. You could fell your heart beat pick up it's pace. Oh god..!Oh god...! I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead!

You thought frantically,  cold sweat running down your face. "(Name)! Your home early, don't you have practice on fridays?" Levy asked walking to you at the door. "Uh, no, not this Friday, next Friday." you answered, averting your eyes everywhere but her face.

"(Name)? Is there someting the matter?"

"N-no!Nothings the matter?"

___________________________

One week later....

You waved good bye to your mother as you left for your light music practice (if you know were i got that from, i'll love you forever) with Ren and Yuki.

While you were gone, Levy decied to clean up your room, as how you left it a mess all the time. When she picked your sweater vest, she saw a wrikled piece of paper that read the words, Report Card.

She rose a blue brow, picking up the paper. She read to herself the grades on your paper, once she read your journalism grade, her face became red with anger.

"Bye Ren! Bye Yuki see you next week!" She heard you call out down stairs.

She rushed down to greet you. "Hey mom.....what's the matter?" You asked as she came into view and smashed the paper into your chest. Ow....

You took the paper from her, your eyes went wide like sauce pans.

"Can you explain what's going on with journalism?" She almost yelled; you looked down at the paper before you.

'My....report card....how did she...'

"W-well....." You mumbled, looking down at your shoes. She still stayed quiet, silently begging for your answer.

"I was scared t-that you were to get mad at m-me..." You mumbled. She had to look up at you considering that you were taller than her.

"So you thought it was a good idea to lie about it!?" She yelled.

"I-I'm sorry..." You sobbed, hugging yourself, pulling away from your mother.

"Sorry doesn't cut it," she stated sharply," your grounded for the rest of your vacation."

She grabbed the a random pen and signed it, handing it back to you.

Your slow walk turn into a dash up the steps and slamming your bedroom door.

Levy sighed.

__________________________

Yay! Updates are awesome! Don't you get excited!

Well I hoped you enjoyed some levy action ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I published my lemon book. It's up in my profile, it's called Quick love|Fairy Tail lemons|

Hope You enjoy having nosebleeds and wetness in the 'you know what' area.

-pinkalousa24