JUST STOP

AGE FIVE

NATSU

"Okay Natsu, give it back already!" Lucy demanded to the boy, her stretched out so she get have whatever Natsu took back to her. "Huh? I didn't take anything from you." he glared at her for accusing him of taking her stuff.

You sat there watching the two conversant with each other about the missing object. "Well if you didn't take it, then who did!?" Lucy's voice rose from her normal tone to her more angrier one. 

By now, everyone was watching the two explode in anger and go into a full blown argument. "For the last time...I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR STUPID BRA!! WHY DO YOU BLAME STUFF ON ME ALL THE TIME?! HUH?!" Natsu screamed her face.

And what the they didn't know, was that you were silently crying to yourself, sipping the milkshake Mira gave you not too long ago.

"I-I...I..." she choked on her words, as she didn't have a response her him. "Exactly, you have no reason to sit here and blame me for everything that doesn't go right in your life." he snapped at her, causing many in guild to 'oh' and for Lucy to blush in embarrassment. He let out a breath before turning around and see you crying your little eyes.

"[Name], why are you crying?" he asked, rubbing your back soothingly. When you looked at him, he saw the scared look in your eyes. "Y-your scary w-when you-you yell...and I d-don't like it..." you mumbled, but it was loud enough for the whole guild to hear.

"I didn't meant to yell, Lucy just gets on my damn nerves sometimes." he said softly, bringing you into a warm hug.

GRAY

It was a normal day a the guild, Lucy and Levy chatting away; Erza was eating her lovely strawberry cake; Natsu and Gray were fighting for no complete reason. You watched the two brawl it out, silently cheering on your dad. Until fell to the ground in exhaustion. Natsu laughed at Gray's pitiful state,"HA! Guess I fin-"

He was cut off when a fist came flying at him and landed on his on the right side of his jaw. "Why don't you just shut the hell up!"

"I'm sick and tired of you bragging when you win a god damn fight! Its not like it's the first time you won! Plus what was the point of fighting in the first place?!" Gray lashed out his anger out the boy. You have never seen this angry before. He was practically fuming in rage. It made you scared, and when your scared, you cry.

It was the only you could at the moment.

"G-Gray-sama! Please calm down, your scaring [Name]!" Juvia panicked, holding him back before he could Natsu again. He froze when your name came out the girl's mouth. His eyes glanced over to you, seeing your body shake, the tears running endlessly down your cheeks.

Not caring, you ran towards your father and gave him a hug around his waist, tears and snot rubbing onto him. "Please stop yelling...okay?" you mumble quietly, hugging him tighter.

"Okay."

STING

"Hey Rouge, wanna go on a request together?" Sting asked his friend who stood at the request board in the Sabertooth guild hall. The said man glance everywhere but his friends blue eyes. "Oh, I think Yukino just call me." Rouge walked away from Sting before he could question him.

Just recently, Sting had went on a job to get rid of these bandits who were causing trouble over the next city. Sting, was unable to complete the job and lost the reward of 20,000 jewel. Sense then, everyone thought Sting was unable to complete a job and rejected him.

Which made Sting pissed.

"Rouge! Get your ass over here!"Sting yelled at the boy. Rouge turned around, his red eyes looking at him. "What?" he questioned flatly. "Why won't you let go on a job with you?!" "Because your unable to do one without fail."

Sting's brows furrowed deeper into his pale skin at he statement. "Then how the hell am I suppose to support damn five year old daughter!?"

"You should have thought of that when you failed the job." Rufus answered his questioned. "It's not my fault!" Sting defended, feeling as if he was surrounded by strangers.

You, on the other had, watched with tears down your face, seeing your father be harassed by his own guild mates. "What do mean? Your the only one who went on the job, so it must have been your fault." Minerva laughed at him.

"Stop it! Stop saying all those mean things to my dad!" you cried, rushing over to him, shaking in fear. They look at you with wind eyes at your sudden outburst.
"I-it dosent matter if he failed his last job, he'll learn from his mistakes, everyone does."you cried into his stomach.

Sting smiled,"That proves that I raised you right."