FIGHTING [ERZA+LUCY]

AGE SEVENTEEN 

ERZA

Erza Scarlet. The strongest, and most scariest person any man can meet.
Yet, sadly, she was your mother. And when you were in trouble, she was ten times worst.

You always tried your very best to stay away from getting in trouble, but fate has other plans. You were caught, fighting one of them bad bitches at school.
You earned yourself a-one-way ticket to one week 6 hour detention and phone call to big mama bird.

Erza sat in the principle's office, listening to what she had to say, while you tried your best to stay from your mom as possible. Which was hard considering how close the chairs are next to each other
An evil glare rested on her face
the whole time she was there.

You could feel her piercing brown orbs burn holes in your head.

'I am in some deep shit now....' You thought.
________________________

The moment the front closed, Erza began to scream her lungs out.

"You have to be kidding me (Name)!! I thought I raised you better than this!!" She yelled.
You shuddered in fear. You don't want to talk back, if you did, you would probably get smack with her amour hand.

"Do you have ANY idea how infuriated I am!?! Huh?!" She questioned.

You shook your head 'no' meekly.

"Speak up!"

"No...." You whimpered. Erza sighed frustrated enough about the situation.

"You do realize that girl went to the hospital, right?!" She screamed once more.

Just then, something snapped inside you. Your heart began to pump faster against your chest, to a point where it was painful. Your nerves were rushed with adrenaline and new found confidence. " Well, it's not my fault she in the hospital!"

Erza was stunned. You were never the one who would yell all so suddenly or to ever pick fights at school.
Something was really wrong with your attitude today.
She quickly composed herself.
"Not your fault? NOT YOUR FAULT!?!??"

"She started the whole scene in school and I was defending myself....." You said calmly. You stepped back a bit. Erza's angered expression calmed down. No wonder why your behavior at school was, well, off. You were never the one to ever hurt a person for no reason, or to yell out like that.

She set forward, but as she did, you step back. Your face showed true terror. You wouldn't lie, your mother scares the living shit out of you.

"I'm sorry! I'm s-sorry I yelled out at y-you and for g-getting in trouble a-at school. P-please....don't h-hurt me....!" You stuttered out, tears bearing your eyes.

Erza can feel her heart stop.

You thought she was going to hurt you. For a child to think such things, just makes you wanna cry.

It made Erza wanna cry.

She brought you into a tight embrace. Her head buried into your (h/l) (h/c).

"No....I would never do such a thing to my cake buddy."

LUCY

Being the daughter of Lucy Heartfillia wasn't the best in the world.
Your mother would always complain about rent. Natsu and Happy we're always found in either one of y'all's bed. And the land lady was so ugly, you just wanted to cry.

Lucy didn't like you coming home late. She is and always will be the worried type of mother. She asked you to be home no later than 8:30.

It's now 11:00.

Lucy say in the living room, in her bath robe and slippers. She glared intently at the wooden door. Not a moment later, you came walking inside the room. You slip off your vans and started to stumble back into your room, that is, until your mothers high pitch voice began ringing in your ears.

"Were have you been?! It's eleven o'clock! You had me worry sick!"

Your calm expression you had erupted into a mass explosion of anger and frustration.

"Mom, I'm not in the for your nagging!" You hissed between gritted teeth. Her brown orbs flickered the same rage Natsu has during battle. "I don't care! You are going to explain to me why your home so late!"

You fully turned around, showing your body off. That's when Lucy noticed your bruises and beat-up face. Her distasteful words were stuck in her mouth.

Her worry just increased more than it should have. Your shoulders were hunched and a slight pout on your face.

She rushed over and placed her fragile hands on your bruised cheeks.

"What happened?!" She asked frantically.

"I....I got into a fight..." You mumbled quietly, preparing for the yelling.

"You got into fight!! How!?" She demanded.
" I went to that party you said I couldn't go to...."

Well, now your dead meat.

_____________________

You lied face first in your bed, now with more bruises on your body.

Your mother did her infamous 'Lucy kick' on 'ya.