MAGIC

AGE EIGHT

NATSU

It was a normal day at the guild, you could say. It was close to 6 o'clock and Natsu had to go home so he can start making dinner and get you ready first school tomorrow. "Name], come on, time to go home!" Natsu yelled loud enough for you to hear him.

"Aww, okay! Bye Wendy..." you groaned and got out of the seat you were sat next to Wendy. She waved to you bye.

Halfway to home, a thought popped in your head. 'I want to be a wizard...but will dad say...?' you thought. Natsu looked over at you as were in deep thought. He nudged you, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"What'cha thinking about?"

"Well, um....I want..." you fumbled on your words, all of the sounded feeling shy to say something. "Maybe she's thinking about boys!" Happy laughed. Your face flushed red at his statement. "Shut your mouth you stupid cat!" you shouted at him , causing other people around to look. "A-anyway...I said want be a wizard, but I was scared of what you'll say..."

He was quiet for some time, making you worry of him saying no. You felt the tears pool in your eyes, feeling sadness flush over you.

"So, when do you want to start training." he said, looking over at with a shit eating smile.

Your tears dried as a smile painted itself on your face.

GRAY

"Hey pops, can I ask you something?" You asked nervously, eating the dinner in front of you. He looked up at you, swallowing what food he had in his mouth. "Shoot for it."

You took a begin a big breathe before letting out,"I want you to train me! To be a wizard!" you said finally, your heart beating at the speed of light.

He stayed quiet for a minute he let a harsh," No."

You gasped at his answer, feeling your heart clench with sadness and betrayal. "What...WHY NOT?!" you yelled, standing up from your seat. "Sit your butt down, you know better then to yell at the table." He snapped, his eyes glaring into your [e/c] eyes.

You slowly sat back down, letting the tears fall down your eyes.