SCHOOL FIGHTS

AGE THIRTEEN 

ERZA

Slipping the key into the socket, you slowly opened the door to your house. You tried to get past Erza in the kitchen, but she caught you before you could even take a step.

"Hello to you too, [Name]." you heard her say as she cooked dinner.

"Hey...mom..." you mumbled, turning your whole body away from her eye-sight. "How was school?"

"It was great...if you call getting your face pounded till purple great..." you mumbled the last to yourself, not wanting her to hear what you said. But, somehow, she mange to hear you. "What do you mean 'face pounded till purple'?" She questioned you, walking towards you.

When your whole front side was revealed, you could already tell that she was fuming in anger. "Who did this to you?! What HAPPENED?!" she practically screamed she examine your swollen eye, the purple and black blotches of skin on your arms and cheeks.

You could already feel the tears prick the corners of your eyes, remembering the brutality of the people who did this to you.

"I-I was at m-my locker, p-putting my things away w-when these group of girls be-began to surround me and beat me for no-no reason!" you sobbed uncontrollably, letting out the pain that you were holding in.

She brought you into a warm hug, tracing soothing patterns on your face.

LUCY

Walking into the apartment, you slammed the door shut, causing Lucy to jumped from the sudden noise. "[Name]! You know not to slam the door." She scolded you. Taking a glance in her direction, you saw Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy and Carla sitting on the couch or floor.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want." you snapped back, not bothering to look at her; while kicking off your shoes, you didn't notice the glare she gave. "Young Lady! You not to use that language in this house!" She stood up from her stop, taking a brief walk towards you.

Spinning you around to scold you more, she saw the horror done to your face. The busted lip, like, it was ripped in half down the center of the flesh, and the discoloration of your nose and dried blood around it. Her hands flew to her mouth, seeing you in this state. "Geez [Name], what did you do, get into a fight?" Then the thin line broke.

"Yeah Gray, I got into a motherfucking fight! I just didn't do this to myself! And put a god damn shirt on, I don't won't see your nipples!" you screamed at the top of your lungs. Gray covered his chest away from everyones view. In the speed of light, a stinging pain flashed across your face. She slapped you. Your own mother slapped you.

"Stop! Stop yelling, Stop cursing! Please..." She cried, bringing into a bone crushing hug.

No Juvia ;-;

LEVY

"Hey mom, I'm home." your voice echoed through the whole house. After a few thuds down the stairs, your mother, Levy appeared with Gajeel and pantherlily down the stairs.

"Hey swee- Oh my god, what happened to you?!" Levy exclaimed, rushing towards you. She examined the little cuts and bruises on your face.

"I did what Uncle Gajeel told me! Show those bitches who's boss!" you smiled with glee, showing the tooth gap you had(I'm sorry if you don't have one.) Levy slowly turned towards the said man, a evil look in her eyes.

You saw how his tan skin became white like paper. "GAJEEL!!!"