STEVEN UNIVERSE [LUCY]

AGE SEVENTEEN

It was a bright and sunny afternoon. A lot of people were out and enjoying the warm weather. Except for Lucy and you.

That was one thing you had in common: you both hated hot weather.

Lucy was scrolling through the TV, trying to find something to watch to kill time until it was to prepare dinner for you. Which was ramen, of course.

Reaching the children's block, where they kept the channels for kids and young teenagers, she saw a show on the Cartoon network block called 'Steven Universe'.

Interested, she press the button taking her to the show. It was about to begin; the theme song jingle started.

[UPSTAIRS]

You were reading the Hunger Games, lying on your back. It was the firth time reading the book that day so you really didn't pay attention to it. "We..."

Your head snapped towards the direction of the bedroom door, and jumped out of bed, literally.

You run the stairs, but then tripped because, why not? Then you seemed to run in slow for second. You dodge the sofa, doing a Matrix move. You then jumped over the dining table, that some how appeared and ended up right next to your mother on the couch.

"...ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!!!!" you began to sing really loudly scaring Lucy half to death. After the song was over, you sat with a big shit eating grin.

"Well you sure do like this sh-" Lucy began, but you cut her off with a,"Shush!! My wife is talking!"

You turned your attention to screen where Garnet was talking to Pearl.