CHRISTMAS

AGE TEN

NATSU

You slowly opened your eyes from the pale shadow light coming from your window.
You stretched your arms, popping your back in the process, and rubbed the sleep out your eyes.

It's was snowing outside.

You looked at the calendar that dangled off your (f/c) walls. Your big eyes went even bigger from the date.

25.12.x792

A large, mouth gapping smile painted the smooth features of your face. Grabbing Happy by his tail, you ran out the room, down the hallway.

"WAAAAAAAH!!!!! (NAME), WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING!!!" You heard Happy scream.

"Daddy! It's Christmas!" You smashed opened the door of his bedroom and jump on him.

On impact, he sprang from his beautiful sleep.

"(Name)! Daddy is getting old for you to do that..." He wheezed out, coughing.

"I'm sorry, but, it's Christmas!" You cheered out loud.
He hummed, picking you and walking down stairs.

"Daddy, can I open this one first?" You questioned, picking a small gift.

"Sure." He smiled.

You ripped the wrapping of and revealed a package doll you have always wanted.

Your eyes lit up like the Christmas tree lights, a large smile plastered across your face.

"Oh my gosh! I've always wanted this!"
And off you were fangirling about all the detail in the clothes and packaging.

"Here Happy, I thought you might like this." Natsu said, handing the blue fur-ball a large fish with a bow on it.

"Like it, I LOVE IT!!!"

Merry Christmas guys! I hope you have enjoyed this really short Natsu Christmas thing.
I might complete some more today, I don't know. Hope you guys got what you wanted.