The Twins

The twins were born 3 hours ago. Were still in the hospital and everyone is asleep.....besides me. The boys are in the room too. The babies are moving a bit but they are asleep. I'm supposed to be sleeping. *smacks Luke's cheek*

"What?! Is the babies awake?! What happened?! Are-" Luke said.

"Shut up you're going to wake everyone" I said.

"What do you need beautiful?"

"I'm the one that needs sleep. You need to stay awake just in case the babies wake up"

"Okay" he sat up and I cuddled into his hip/lap. I looked up and he looked way too tired.

"Baby" I said

"Yes honey?" He said.

"Ignore what I said. I need you to sleep and cuddle me. If the babies need something they'll yell" he laughed and we fell asleep.

Luke's P.O.V.

Abby and i decided to name the boy Skylar and we named the girl Alexandria. Alexandria started to cry so i got up and took care of her. "Good morning princess" I kiss her on her little baby lips. "I love you with all my heart. You must be hungry since you're my child of course." I woke up Abby.

"Honey Pie Alex is hungry" I said shaking her a little. She woke up and looked so confused at the world. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Shut Up" She said giggling. I handed Alex to her, Alex instantly started to drink from her mommy. I looked at Abby with puppy eyes.

"What do you want?" Abby said. I battered my eyes.

"Boobies" I said stretching my arms out, opening and closing my hands, like a toddler.

"LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS ARE YOU CRAZY!?" She whispered/yelled at me. I just started to laugh.

"SHUT UP LUKE!" Michael yelled which woke up the other baby. He Instantly started to cry and i went go pick him up and care for him. "Sorry" Mike whispered while the other boys started to get mad at him, since he was the cause of the babies waking up.

~~~~~ONE YEAR LATER~~~~

Abby's P.O.V.

"But look how gorgeous i look" Luke said putting Alex's dress up against his chest as if he were wearing it.

Its the babies first birthday and I've planned a big birthday for them. I'm picking out the clothes for the twins and Luke wont stop being childish. By now Im stressing about everything and i want it to be perfect for the babies.

"Baby, please stop messing around the babies birthdays are tomorrow and I can't have you acting like this right now" I said calmly.

"Okay cutie. Im sorry" He said as he was pushing the babies out of the store. We got home to the boys cooking. I talked to the boys to see if we can all get a place much bigger, and they agreed to it. Ever since they moved in It's been messing and loud. I talked to them about it because I was tired coming home from work and having to pick up their mess. I was kinda surprised when we came home to a clean house.

"Hey momma bear, I made you some grilled cheese". Ashton said. i know Im 19 but I act like a mom to the boys, so that's why they've been calling me that lately. I ate the food that they made and I went upstairs to rest for a bit. The babies were crying so I got up went downstairs and brought them back upstairs with Luke. I change Alex but Luke looked like he was way too tired so I told him to go sleep. Mikey just walked in and I asked if he could help me. I finished with Alex and I brought her downstairs to Luke. He wasn't in the room, so I went to the front room and he was laying on the couch. I put the baby on his chest and he woke up, but didn't say anything. I gave him a kiss and went upstairs to Mikey. He had the diaper on wrong and Sky was crying.

"I don't know what to do. I'm sorry" Mikey said panicking.

"It's okay" I said giggling. I fixed Skylar and I showed Michael. "See it's not so hard when you get used to it" I said.

A couple hours passed and I make dinner. Mexican rice, thinned steak, beans and tortillas. The babies are the beans and rice and everyone else ate everything and I mean EVERYTHING. It's late so the boys went to bed and took the babies to their bedroom. I finally finished the last dish and before I could turn around I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

"Wanna go up stairs now? I'm lonely" Luke said kissing my neck. I turned around and started to kiss him.
"What about the boys and the babies?"
"They're asleep"

He picked me up carrying me to the room. He leaned on the door to shut it and then laid me down on the bed. We crawled under the covers and he went farther than I thought. He started to touch my sweet spot which made me moan his name. He started to take off my shirt, my pants, my bra, and he left my thong on. I took off his shirt, kissing his body on my way down to his already chubby. I took off his pants and his boxers. I grabbed his member and started to suck it. I crawled back up and he flipped us over. He took off my underwear and started to rub in circles on my bottom private area. He got into of me and angled himself to my entrance. He slowly moved in and I wasn't used to his member yet. I moaned/whimpered.
"baby I can stop if you want me to" Luke said looking concerned.
"No baby, go" I said moaning.

He continued slowly and then went faster. We weren't yelling but it was loud for us. I kept moaning his name until I let loose. "oh baby you're so tight" Luke moaned, then his thrusting became sloppy. He plopped down next to me after giving me a kiss and I cuddled up next to him.
"I love you baby" Luke said
"I love you too honey"

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's been forever but this past year was just hell I've finally been able to be what you call "a normal person " it's taking a lot of effort out of me and you guys being patient it helping. I love you guys