Tour

All of us were at Luke's watching Getting That Girl. luke asked Calum and Ashton to come over because we were going to talk to them about the baby. Michael was on the beanbag in front of the TV, Luke and I were on the big couch laying down, technology spooning. The boys walked in and sat on the love seat.

"So what did you guys wanted to talk to us about?" Ashton asked and I turned off the TV. I looked at Michael and he nodded.

"guys Abb-" *ring ring* Luke looked at his phone.

"its management" he said and answered it, he put it on speaker for everyone to hear.

"helloo" Luke said.

"Luke is everyone there?" there manager, Adam said.

"yeah and your on speaker"

"okay guys. as you can't tell already. you guys are going on tour." the boys started cheering. " now hold on Luke to answer your question its a yes and you guys are going on tour for seven months in the US, Europe and Asia. So be prepared in a week" Adam said and hung up. I looked at Luke.

"what question?" I asked him.

"about you going on tour with us" he said smiling.

"wait Abby's going on tour with us? you guys never let Lexi come with us" ashton said.

"because there is a certain reason why" Luke said.

"and what's that" Ashton said getting up.

"I'm pregnant" I said, Calum and Ashton looked at me wide eyed.

"your what?!" they both said at the same time.

"oh my god. so Luke is the father?" Ashton said and I knodded.

They ran over to Luke and I and chanted "I'm going to be an uncle". Michael joined in whilst luke and I laughed. Luke and I stood up and hugged everyone.

"but only you guys and Lexi knows" I said and they pulled away.

"so your parents don't know"Calum said pointing to Luke and and I. I nodded. "what do you think they are going to say?"

"I don't know. actually I was thinking that I can talk to them tonight after our date" I said mainly looking at Luke.

"if that's what you want, do you want me there with you?" Luke asked smiling. I nodded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Surray guys its a short chapter I'm really tired and its 1:30 am. but anywhore ILYGSM.
           ~abbycx