Food & hormones

We got in the bus and I went to go sit on the bunk Luke and I were sharing. Luke came in a couple minutes afterwards. He laid next me, pulling me by my wait and cuddling me.

"Baby what were you saying?" Luke said.

"What?" I said.

"In the dressing room. you were smiling at lux and i,why?"

"Because I was thinking that you are going to be a great dad."

"Really? How so?" He said which made us laugh.

"Playing with babies, making them laugh. erm.... kind and gental. I can think of a lot"

"I hope I am a great dad and your going to be a great mommy too."

" You think?"

"I know"

--------- 4 months pregnant ----------

(Surray I just didn't want to write so many chapters because im lazy)

The boys And I are in California, at the forum. Tomorrow Luke and I are going to the doctors to check on the baby. I have more of a bigger bump than I had before. Liz told me to ask the doctor why my bump was so big because in the pictures I only see one baby. I was talking to Liz in the dressing room while the boys were preforming.

" how is it being a mom?" Liz asked

" its good but I want to have the baby kick" I said.

"Don't worry the baby will kick. Are you going to find out the babies gender tomorrow?"

" I hope yes. I'm not going to do that 'surprise your child's a girl' and I get most boy clothes for my baby shower"

"Thats what happened with Luke" she laughed " I wish I just figured out gender before". Which made me laugh along with her.

" now I know why he likes my shoes"

We laughed a little bit more but then calmed down. The boys walked in.

"Hey babe" Luke said giving me a kiss on the lips. "And hello to you my little baby" he said, in a baby voice, rubbing my bump.

"Hi baby. How was the show?" I asked.

"Perfect. Everyone was rocking out, it was so cool" he said sitting behind/next to me because I was sitting side ways looking a Liz.

"Hi mummy" luke said.

"Oh you noticed me. I'm just kidding. Hi honey"

"I'm sorry mummy" he said getting up, kissing Liz on the cheek, and sitting back down behind/next to me.

"Luke your such a mummy's boy" calum said.

"Would you like me to call your mum and tell her that your not a mummy's boy calum?" Liz said.

"Slay. mamma hemmings. Slay" I said.

--------------- in the morning --------------

I woke up to Luke's hand on my bump and his head on my shoulder. I looked at the clock and it was 5:34 am. Why am I up this early? I got up slowly and carefully so I dont wake him up, which was a success. I walked into the kitchen, of the hotel we were staying. I grabbed a bottle of water and went to the balcony. It wasn't cold or very hot, it was perfect temperature for me. I walked back in and shut the doors. I started walking back to bed with Luke but next thing I know, I was running to the bathroom to puke up everything I had. Luke ran in with a worried expression. I got up with Luke's help and brushed my teeth.

"You okay, babe?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine just morning sickness. Go back to sleep" I said.

"Not with out you"

"No I'm not tired go to sleep" I said a bit snappy.

"Then I'm not going to sleep" he said crossing his hands.

"Fine then" I walked out of the room and to the front room.

"Why are you being like this all of a sudden?" Luke asked.

"Being like what?" I said, challenging him.

"Snappy and sassy"

"Maybe I just feel a lot of stress on me because of the baby, what your fans say, and the boys. Okay?" I said starting to crying.

Luke walked over to me and hugged me. Liz walked in and sat on the recliner.

"You okay, honey?" She asked looking through the channels.

"Yeah, I'll be fine" I said wiping my tears away.

"Hormones?" She asked and I just nodded. Luke just stood there in shock.

"Honey get use to that because its only the beginning" liz said to Luke.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ayyyeee! Hows the story? Thanks Guys for all the reads. Also I'm think to write a PTV fanfic. Should I? Dont forget to follow too.
Surray for not updating quick, slots happening in my life so, plz give me a break?

                ~abbcx