Concert

The boys have a concert today in Melbourne. I woke up next to Luke with his arms around me. I looked around for my phone and it was on the other side of luke. I grabbed it and checked the time because the boys have to be awake, so we can leave at 11:00am and the boys take 2 hours to get ready I turned on my phone, 10:35am. Crap. I shook Luke so he can wake up. But he didn't move.
"Luke Hemings wake up" I said shaking him alot.
All he did was flinch. so I kissed him because he would always wake up when I did that. and what do you know, he did.
"Good morning beautiful" he said smiling, god that morning voice.
"You need to get up it's almost 11 oclock." I said.
"Ugh fine" he said giving me a kiss.
"Aren't you coming with us" he asked
"Yeah I'm coming" I said.
------------at the arena-----------
It's 3:30 and the boys are rehearsing. I'm sitting in the audience watching them and eating pickles with peanut butter. If you find the discussing, shut up, I'm pregnant. anywhore a girl came up to me and sat next to me. He had nice long brown hair, perfect make up, skinny jeans, and a crop top on.
"Hello" she said
"Hello" I said
"My name is Lou. what's yours?" Lou asked.
"Mines abbigail" I said shaking her hand.
"Do you know the boys?"
"Yeah my brother is Michael and I'm in a relationship with luke. do you know the boys?"
"Oh and yes I'm the boys' hair dresser and 1 directions also"
Lou and I talked more about each other and then I got to meet her daughter,lux. she is so cute.

"Abbigail can you watch lux while I get get hair dye for michael" Lou said
"Again? And I will watch her" I said.
"Yep and thank you" she said popping the "p".

"Hi pumpkin" I said walking over to lux. she was only 1 1/2, so she can only make sounds. I picked her up and a little toy for her to play with. We walked, well technically I walked around with luxs. I decided to walk back to the dressing room, since I've been walking awhile and lux is starting to tired my arm out.

When I walked in the boys or Lou wasn't their. she's probably still getting the hair dye and the boys are probably having a meeting or something. I sat on the couch they had in there and I put lux next to me, playing with her.

"Yeah as if" Luke said laughing, walking in with the boys.
"Hey babe" he said giving me a kiss on the head. " and hi little lux" he said in a little baby voice. She started to laugh. I picked her up and walked over to luke.
"Hi baby" I said giving him a kiss on the lips.
"HEY THERES A BABY IN THE ROOM!" Calum yelled
"Calum quit yelling" Ashton said.

"Okay, Michael come here" Lou said walking in the door with a box of hair dye. while Mikey was getting his hair done, Calum and Ashton went to walk around. Luke and I just stayed in the dressing room playing with lux and her toys.

"do you wanna play with this toy or this toy?" luke said talking to lux in a baby voice and holding up two toys. all she did was laugh which made luke and i laugh. luke kept playing with her which made me relies that Luke is going to be a great father and he's going I stay for him/ her.

"What?" Luke asked
"Huh nothing. why?" I said.
"Because you are smiling at lux and i"
"I'll just tell you when we get into the bus"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure"

"Okay so tell me what you think" Michael said walking into the room with minty blue hair.
"I think you look great" I said.
"Thanks"

Luke picked up lux, then we smelt something bad.

"LUKE!" Michael said.
"I swear this time It wasn't me" Luke said.
"No it's lux I haven't changed her yet" Lou said taking lux from luke.

Michael went to look for the boys and Lou went to go change lux, so it was just Luke and i. Luke pulled me by my waist towards him and pressed his lips onto mine. He lead me to the couch and lied me down, without breaking the kiss.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" the boys yelled into our ears, causing Luke to fall on the ground.

Luke chased the boys around and somewhere out Of the room.

--------- after the concert ---------

The boys and I were in the dressing room, waiting for the coast to be clear. Calum and Luke were playing FIFA, Ashton and I were on one of the couches playing thumb-war and Michael was eating pizza, on the floor, on his phone.

"NO CALUM!" Luke said.
"YES! You lost lover boy." Calum said.
"Okay boys and Abigail time to go to the bus" a large body guard, chris, said.

Luke ran up to me and held my hand swinging it back a forth. Calum and Michael did the same thing in front of us and Ashton was smiling at his phone. I nudged Luke and nodded to ashton.

"Leave him be. he's probably talking to alexis" luke said.
"I know. I just think it's cute" I said.

We got out the door and cold wind hit us quick. I only had skinny jeans and a tank on, so I was freezing but the boys changed into long sleeves after the show, in the dressing room. Luke gave me his sweater. I gave it back and he put it behind him and put my hands in the sleeves so we were sharing. we probably looked like doofuses. Luke laughed.

"Oh you heard that?" I said and he nodded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Surray guys I haven't been updating quickly but I'm really trying and I've got 10k reads. I'm freaking out!! Tell me if it's good or nah. thx guys ILYGSM!!!!!
~abbycx