Gus The Bus

So I found out that the boys will be on tour for 6 months. That means I will be having my baby in Australia. Liz has been talking to me about basic baby stuff, but I keep reminding her that the baby still has 7 months and 2 weeks till she/he is due. Right now we are going on the plane to the US. Luke was with Liz, Ashton with me and Calum with Michael. I wanted to switch with Liz but its okay. Ashton and I talked a little but then I started to get sleepy.

"Abbs you can go to sleep if you want. I don't mind." Ashton said referring to his arm.

"Its okay and plus its only a couple more hours till we get there" I said.

"Just go to sleep" I nodded and layed my head on his shoulder.

Luke's P.O.V.

So I got to sit with my mom, yay. I mean my mom is my mom and I love her but I wanted to sit with Abigail. I looked over to Abby a couple times and Ashton and her would be laughing or talking. I wouldn't worry because Ashton's on of my best friends, he would do something like try to steel Abby away from me. Plus Abby is carrying my child and he is dating Abby's best friend. Anyway I trust ashton and Abby.

I pushed the thoughts away and started to talk to my mom. She was telling me the responsibilities on having a child and let me tell you I'm not ready but I will help support Abby and be there every second. We only had two hours till we landed and my mom fell asleep. I looked over to Abby and she was sleeping on Ashton's shoulder and he was sleeping on her head.

"Woah Luke calm down." Michael said looking at my now red knuckles. The boys followed where I was looking and sighed.

"Dude Abby loves you. You need to calm your self." Calum whispered trying not to wake them.

"Your right"

I pushed the thoughts aside again and fell a sleep. I woke up to my mom waking me up. We finally landed in LA. I walked over to abby and woke her up. Ashton was already off the plane talking to fans.

"beautiful its time to wake up. we landed."i said giving her a kiss on the lips and she kissed back which startled me.

"Can you wake me up like that all the time?" She said which caused us to laugh.

We got our bags and got out of the plane to see fans with signs screaming.

Abigail's P.O.V.

Luke was taking pictures with fans and I was just sitting waiting for him on my phone. A group of girls came up to me and stood in front of me. One had blondie hair with a drink in her hand and the other had red hair but you can tell it was dyed.

"Hello"I said not being rude.

"Are you Luke hemmings girl friend?" The Blondie asked with a high squeaky voice.

"Yes I am. Nice to me you" I said putting my hand out but the one with the red hair threw her friends drink in my face.

"That's for taking our lukey away from us" the one with the red hair.

"Excuse me but I wasn't yours In the first place and how dare you be rude to my girlfriend?" Luke said walking up to me holding my hand.

"Luke I'm going to be honest with you because I love you but she's a slut. She's pregnant at age 17 and what would you choose her when you can choose someone like me" the Blondie said putting a hand on Luke's chest but he pushed it away.

"1) she is not a slut, we made the child and 2) if I wanted you, I would've asked you out instead of abby. So if I were you I would leave" Luke said and her and her friend ran away crying.

I looked at Luke and smiled.

"Let's get you changed so other people don't see your bra" Luke said and I looked down at my now see through white shirt. Luke gave me his sweater and we got into the bus and left.

The boys were making keeks whilst Luke and I were just laying down in our bunk. He was laying on his back and I was on my side facing him. I was combing through his hair with my fingers, admiring him. when ever he closed his eyes or slept he looked so peaceful.

"Hey babe?" I asked.

"Hm?" Luke hummed.

"What would you say if I wanted to get a tattoo?" when I said that he opened his eyes and sat up.

"I would say no your not because I love you and why?"

"I really want one and why won't you let me get one?"

He just sighed and layed back down.

"I don't want you making marks on yourself as specially permeate an when you get a tattoo and your old and wrinkley, it doesn't look right. I'm just saying this because I love you" he said rubbing my cheek.

"AND THIS IS ABBY AND LUKE. SAY HI." Calum yelled opening the curtain video taping.

"Hi" Luke and I said at the same time.

"so abby how do you like gus?" Calum asked putting his phone away.

"Gus?" I asked.

"The bus, his name is gus. Gus the bus."

"Oh we'll I guess it's okay I mean we just got on here"

Calum gasped. " its okay Gus she doesn't understand" Calum said rubbing the carpet/floor.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Surray guys I haven't been updating I'm really trying my best. ILYGSM!!!

~abbycx