Scared

So we pulled up into the drive way and i saw my parents car and the lights on in the house. great. I saw luke look at me at the corner of my eye. He held my hand with his and gave it a little squeeze. I looked at him and smiled. Smile through the pain abbigail, smile through the pain.

"ready?" luke asked.

"no" i said laughing abit.

"its okay babe im with you every step of the way"

"okay then lets go. wait are you sure its okay for me to stay with you if they kick me out?"

"babe" he kissed me "you can stay but promise we will tell my parents tomorrow?"

"okay.." i said getting out and luke ran over to me holding my hand.

We were about to walk in when i stopped and froze. Even if i dont like my parents the things that they say to me is still hurtful. Luke looked at me worried.

"Baby they have to find out sometime its better now than later" Luke said hugging me. I sighed.

"Okay let's get this over with" I said opening the door.

When we got in I smelled spaghetti. My favorite, besides pizza of course. I heard my parents talking in the kitchen with Michael. Luke helped me take off my sweater and I took off my jandals. We walked into the kitchen and.

"Hi sweety and Luke how was the date?" My mom said smiling.

"It was perfect" I said smiling at Luke.

"Did you guys eat?"

"No not yet we were hoping that you would have food for us, which you do."

"Well then get a plate"

I grabbed a plate of food and sat next to Michael and Luke. My mom, dad and Michael were having a conversation about tour. Luke and I just stayed quiet.

"So Luke your treating my little girl right, yeah?"my dad asked Luke.

"Of course I would never want to hurt her" Luke said rubbing my thigh.

"Good because whatever you do to her I do to you but 10x worst"

"Erm..." Luke looked scared by now and I did too.

"I'm just kidding son I would never hurt you unless you got her pregnant of course but that won't happen till you guys are older"

I was thinking 'Lukeweshouldjustrunnow'. I finished my plate and put it in the sink, as did Luke and everyone else. We went to the TV room and Michael turned on the TV. I looked at Luke and he nodded.

"Michael I want to talk to mom and dad can you turn off the TV" I said giving him the 'I'mgoingtotellthem'look. He nodded and turned it off.

"What do you want to talk to us about?" My mom said with a concerned look.

"Mom and well the day that Luke and I started our relationship wasn't because..." I couldn't finish the rest because I burst into tears and Luke came and hugged me whilst rubbing my back.

"Wasn't because we love each other it's also because Abby's pregnant with my child" Luke said finishing my sentence.

"YOU ARE WHAT!?" My Dad yelled making me flinch and cry more.

"Your lying because no daughter of mine will act like a... LIKE A WHORE!" my mom yelled.

"OKAY STOP THERE BECAUSE MY SISTER ISNT WHORE AND SHALL WE BRING UP WHAT HAPPENED IN COLLEGE MOTHER?" Michael yelled.