Woah

----------- In the morning -----------

I woke up to boys yelling. Yay, I'm living the dream! *says sarcastically* I looked at the clock on my desk. 11:32 am. Today I'm 1 month and 1 week pregnant. I don't have a big bump but if I am shirtless or in a tank top, you can tell I'm pregnant. I got up and put a shirt over me because I was only in my underwear last night. It was really hot last night that's why. I went down stairs to find my brother fighting with Luke about cereal.

"No I don't give a shit Luke its my cereal" Mikey said.

"why are you getting mad? I just want some cereal. I'm hungry and you always let me have some" Luke said.

That's true Mikey always shared his cereal and hardly fights with the boys. I don't know what's his deal today. I walked into the kitchen to stop them fighting. I didn't like the boys fighting.

"good morning" I said

They both turned there heads towards me. Luke walked over to me and hugged me and Mikey just said "hi".

"good morning beautiful" Luke said to me making me smile.

"Why were you guys fighting?" I asked loud enough for Mikey to hear and answer too.

"he wanted cereal but I didn't let him have any." Mikey said.

"why?"

"because its mine" Mikey said storming out of the kitchen. I think I need to talk to him.

"I'm gonna go talk to him" I said to Luke.

"you want back up?" he said which made me chuckle.

"no I think I'll be fine"

I left to talk to Mikey. I entered the front room and sat next to him. Out of no where he hugged me, or course I hugged back.

"I'm so sorry I'm a horrible brother" Mikey said.

"what Mikey your not a horrible brother. why would you say that?" I said looking at him concern.

"its just I've been rude to you and Luke, mainly Luke because he's dating you"

"you don't have to be rude though"

"I know but I don't like how he's dating you"

"I don't like how you always fight with people but do I be rude to you"

"no.."

"okay and plus Luke makes me happy"

Luke walked in and sat behind me because my body was turned looking a Mikey. He hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder.

"I guess I can learn to see you guys together" Mikey said smiling.

"oh you can LEARN to see us together" I said making us laugh.

"Luke" Mikey said and Luke put his head up.

"come here" Mikey said standing up with his arms open.

Luke got up and they had a little bro hug.Then they looked at me.

"What? oh hell no" I said backing up into the couch more.

They grabbed my feet and pulled me, which made my shirt go up, being able to see my mini bump. I guess Mikey saw it because 1) he dropped my leg when my shirt went up and 2) he looked pissed.

"Abiagail madiline Clifford please tell me your just getting fat and not pregnant" Mikey said pointing to my stomach.

"Do you want a lie or the truth?" I asked putting my shirt down and sitting up.

"lie"

"I'm just getting fatter" I said enthusiastically.

He quickly turned his head to Luke and started walking to him. Luke was by the door but I grabbed Michaels hand before he can do anything. Once Mikey looked at me, he looked upset, scared, worried and of course pissed.

"I'm going to kill him Abby" he said gritting teeth.

"hey stop I had to do with this too. it takes two people to make a baby" I said.

He sat on the couch. Luke came over behind me and hugged me from behind. Then Michael broke down crying. Woah, I hardly see him cry. I quickly sat next to him and rubbed his back.

"Michael why are you crying?" I asked.

"because your my sister and I'm supposed to be watching you and protecting you. If your pregnant then I'm not doing my job as a brother" Michael said wipping his tears.

"Your an awesome brother and you can still be protective but I do want to be happy Mikey. You being on my back all the time and getting in my space, that doesn't help with me having fun and being happy"

"but how can you be happy when your going to have a baby and have to give all of your life to it"

"Michael our parents did it with us and I'm going to be able to have a baby, that's mine and I can carry it when ever I want. Guess what?"

"huh?"

"your going to be an uncle so is Ashton and Calum. that means you can teach him or her how to play guitar or you can dye there hair when they get at least 12 years old" I said which made us laugh.

"11?" he said

"we will see" I said standing up and hugging michael.

He pulled away and looked at Luke, so did I. Michael opened his arm indicating he wanted to have a hug. Luke walked over to us and we had a family hug. I never knew my brother would act like this. woah.