Date Night

Today Luke and I have our date and its 4:25 PM, the dates at 6:00 PM. Luke left to get ready, I guess but he told me to wear something to get wet in (and no not that way you nasty people). I grabbed my two piece, blue bathing suit with black diamonds, some black shorts and a loose shirt that says YouNeedJesus!. I just put my hair in a messy bun since I'm going to have to take it out later. I put on my white jandals and grabbed my purse with my phone, wallet,ect In it. I looked at myself In The mirror, mainly my mini bump. I smile and rubbed it *knock knock*.

"Come in!" I said.

"Hey you nervous?" Michael asked.

"A little"

"Don't be and by the way you look beautiful" he said and I just went to hug him.

"Thank you for everything Michael. Your the best brother ever" I whispered.

"Let's go down stairs and wait till Luke comes, yeah?"

"Otay"

We walked down stairs, it was only 5:30 pm now so we had a little time. We watched an episode Pokemon then I heard a knock at the door. I got up but Michael put his hand up for me to stop.

"What?" I asked

"I got it" Michael said walking to the door whilst I looked my self in the mirror. Luke walked behind me and hugged me from behind.

"you look beautiful, as always" he said smiling at me in the mirror.

" thank you and you dont look to bad your self" i said.

He only had his black skinny jeans and a black button up shirt. I looked at my phone for the time, 5:45pm. I turned around to where I was looking at Luke. He smiled making me smile.

"So how's my babies?" Luke asked.

"We are good" I said making me giggle.

"Ahem" Michael cleared his throat.

I grabbed a sweater, hugged my brother and he kissed my cheek. Okay...

"I love you and be safe. As for you Lucas have her back before 11 pm, okay?" Michael said.

"I promise i will and also we are also going to talk to your parents too" luke said and michael nodded. luke looked over to me. "ready babe?" i nodded.

We got to lukes car and he opened the door for me. I thanked him and go in. He ran over to his side and got in. He smiled at me and he started to drive off. We started to talk about the baby and all im going to say is that luke is going to over welmed when the baby arives, by the way he is talking. Luke and i have been knowing each other since we were 7, so we know basically everything about each other and i have never seen him this happy EVER! I just looked at him and how happy he was.

"I mean when the baby gets here i can dress him or her up, since i have a since of style- what?" he asked me, i guess he caught me staring at him, woops.

"nothing" i said shaking my head,smiling.

"no there is something. what is it?" he said stopping at a red light.

"nope im not telling."

"then im not moving" and the light turned green.

"luke hemmings there are people behind us" i said laughing a little and people were honking.

"okay fine i was admiring how much you want to have a baby. HAPPY?" i said and he stepped on the gas.

"yes i am very happy and i do want to have this baby with you"

"pkay then you need to know the basics. like how to feed a baby, change a diaper,put one to sleep-"

"woah baby im just 17 and the baby hasent fully developed yet" luke said stoping.

"i know. im sorry its just that im worried all about the baby an how my parents are going to react" i said putting my head in my hands. luke hugged me and then pulled me up.

"how about we dont worry about that and have a good time on our date, yeah?" he said pointing to a lake with a boat and a dock. It was so beautiful, the sun was starting to set but you can still see the whole sun above the horizon. My door opened and there stood a smiling luke.

"you like?"he asked.

"i love it. its so beautiful. No one has ever done this for me or close to this." i said hugging him.

"well im glad im the first" he whispered in my ear.

I pulled back a little to kiss him. He lead me to the dock and he started to take off his clothes. i turned around quickly so i wont look. I felt 2 arms rap around me.

"baby youve seen me naked. i dont think this should bug you." he said.

"yeah but i can hardly remember" i said covering my eyes.

"do you want me to remind you?" he whispered and started to laugh.

"LUCAS!" i yelled turning around.

"im just joking babe" he said running and jumping into the lake. "come on baby, its warm"

"no" i said im very insecure about my body when it comes to swimming or anything past that.

"baby why do you think i asked you to bring a swim suit?" He said and I just shrugged. "Pueaz for me?" He said in a baby voice.

"Fine but turn around"

"Why I've see-"

"Just turn around" I said and he did as he was told.

I took off my clothes except my swim suit. I ran and jumped in like Luke did. The water wasn't warm but it wasn't cold. I surfaced and I saw a smerking Luke.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said mimicking me from earlier in the car.

"Don't start this Luke tell me"

"Fine but you have to kiss me"

"Okay" I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"I didn't mean that type of kiss, a real kiss."

"But it was still a kiss, so spill"

"Okay" he came closer and put his hands on my waist, I put mine around his neck." You look beautiful."

"You don't think I look fat with my mini bump?"

"You don't look fat, you are beautiful Abby" he said.

After we swam and splashed water at each other, we went on a little boat ride. We talked about more tour stuff, monkeys and the babies gender by playing 21 questions.

"Okay if its a girl will you teach her how to play guitar?" I asked. We were at 15 questions.

"Of course even if its a boy" Luke said.

We had some laughs and now we are packing thing up to go to my house and its only 9:30 pm. Well at least I'll have time to get my stuff out since we are talking to my parents tonight before they leave to Canada for another vacation.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Surray guys I haven't been updating. I started a new school and its really getting to my head but I'm getting used to it. I'll try my best to update faster. Anywhore thanks for reading guys. ILYGSM!!

~abbycx