Genders

At 12 we went to the doctors. When I say we I mean all the boys, Liz, even Ashtons and calums moms came and I of course. We were waiting for the doctor to call my name. I was looking at a magazine for moms or soon to be moms.

"Abigail Madeline Clifford" a nurse came out and said.

All of us got up and followed her into a room. It was big enough to fit everyone surprisingly. They said that it was vary important to see the babies gender. I mean I could have told them what it was but they wanted to see for their self's. I lied down on the bed.

"A doctor will be in a moment" the nurse said and I nodded.

Luke sat next to me in a chair,on my right, Michael and Ashton standing up, the moms sitting in the chairs and calum sitting on his moms lap, don't ask.

"Hun, have you talked to you parents?" Joy, calums mom, asked me.

"No. I've called but they never answer" I said picking at my nails, starting to tear up.

"You what?!? After what they did and said?!?" Michael asked.

"I just wanted to talk to them."

"Michael, calm down. Its not helping to yell" Liz said.

Michael sat down next to me on my left and hugged me. I just cried in his shoulders. He kept on saying sorry whilst rubbing my back. We pulled away and he wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry for making you cry" Michael said.

"Its okay I forgive you" I said and my stomach grumbled. Everyone laughed.

"I'll go get you some food. What do you want?" Michael said getting up.

"Subway. Please. The usual that I get"

"Okay"

The doctor came in and sat on my left next to the monitor thingy.

"So how's the baby?" Dr. Wright asked.

"Good. I hope, but I haven't felt a kick. Is that bad?" I asked.

"Absolutely not. Its perfectly natural, but you will get a kick soon because you are" he looked at his clipboard "almost five months pregnant".

"Also, I wanted to ask about my bump. I feel like its bigger than usual for one baby? I'm just saying I think i have two babies in my stomach."

"Well see in just moment if you do"

He put the gel on my stomach and rubbed it around. He put the wand thingy on my stomach and moved it around a bit. I started to hear the baby's heart beat. I looked at the monitor and I saw my baby. Luke held onto my hand a squeezed it. I looked at him and smiled. I looked back at the monitor whist the doctor moved it around.

"Erm.....do baby's have 3 legs?" Luke asked

"What?" I looked at him.

He pointed at a spot on the monitor. There was 3 little legs. The doctor move the wand to the side of my bump and there were 2 little babies.

"Good eye Luke" Dr. Wright said. Luke looked in shock.

"Well I will go get the babies pictures and the papers for the gender. A nurse will come in and give you paper work to fill out." The doctor said and left.

Everyone came up to Luke and i, congratulating us. Luke still looked in shock and it was scaring me. Michael came in and looked confused.

"What happened?" Michael asked.

"Abby is having twins" Luke said under his breath but audible.

"Your what?"

"I'm have twins." I said.

"Oh my god. Congratulations" Michael said hugging Luke and i.

The doctor came back in and gave Liz the picture because she wanted to see them first. He wanted to tell everyone the gender but I wanted Luke and I to see them first. He gave me the papers, i gave one to Luke and kept the other one. Mine said, girl. Oh meh gerd. Luke looked up and smiled, which made me smile. We switched papers and mine said, boy. IM HAVING A GIRL AND A BOY!! Luke hugged me and I hugged back.

"I love you so much" Luke whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I said and I heard him sniffle. I pulled back and held his head in my hands.

"Baby, your crying." I said.

"You are too" he said which made us both laugh. "I'm just the luckiest man on earth".

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled.

"Okay love birds. What's the genders?" Anne Marie asked.

"Ones a girl" Luke said.

"and ones a boy" I said.

"Holy shit" calum said.

"CALUM!" Everyone yelled.

"Sorry"

Liz decided to sign the papers. We turned them in and left. I rode with Luke and Michael. Everyone else rode with their moms. We got the hotel and Michael went to his room. Luke and I stayed in the front room watching Baby Daddy.

"I will most likely become like Ben, only the being-a-dad part not the sleep-with-girls side." Luke said.

"You better not become the sleep-with-girls side or you'll have to deal with me." Liz said walking in.

"Yeah and you don't want to mess with Queen Liz" I said.

"You two scare me when your together" Luke said.