Chapter 1

Will sits on his bed thinking. It's been five whole months since they deafened Paul. Will has been spending a lot of time with Hannah ever since they got together. They have been going on some double dates with Kyle and Janet. Jace's arm healed and Nicki has been happier than ever. Then Mike, he's been a jerk as usual.

Will has been doing well at the mansion but most of the students seem to do better in class and working on missions. The phone rings and Will picks it up.

"Hey Will," says Will's mom.

"Hey mom," he says.

"Is everything doing okay at the mansion?" She asks.

"Yeah everything is good," he says.

"Haven't seen you in like five months," she says.

"I don't know if I will ever be able to come back," he says.

"I know," she says, "Don't get killed please."

"I'm not gonna get killed here," he says.

"You never know!" She exclaims, "You're surrounded by people who have weird things going on and you had to deal with Paul."

"Don't worry mom! Tell dad I said hi," he says.

"Okay I will," she's says, "Bye."

"Bye," he says putting down the phone.

Kyle walks into the room.

"Hey," Kyle says.

"Hey," Will replies.

"Are you okay?" Asks Kyle.

"Yeah I'm fine why?" Asks Will.

"You seem tensed," says Kyle getting a new pair of clothes.

"Just thinking about what happened with Paul that's all," says Will.

"Don't think about it too much," says Kyle, "Paul is dead and we have nothing to worry about now."

"You're right I need to get it off my mind," says Will.

Kyle puts on the pair of clothes he grabbed.

"I have to go but I'll meet you later," he says.

"Okay bye," says Will as Kyle leaves the room.

Will tries to get Paul off his mind but he can't. How are you suppose to get something so big off your mind he thought. Will closes his eyes for a bit. Then he gets up and walks out the door meeting Jace and Nicki there.

"Let's go," says Jace holding Nicki's hand.

They walk down the hall into the cafeteria. Will grabs an apple while the two of them grab a banana. They walk over to the tables and sit down.

"So what did Mike do to you this time?" Asks Jace.

"So I was out on a date with Hannah at this restaurant. I was sitting there talking to her but all the sudden I see this flash. He appears and pulls me to the ground. He goes for my pants and pulls them down showing my underwear," says Will.

Nicki burst into laughter.

"That's so awesome!" She exclaims laughing.

"it is not awesome! It was embarrassing and everyone was looking at me!" He exclaims.

"Well I'm sorry about that," says Jace laughing.

"Yeah but today we are going on a double date with Janet and Kyle," he says.

"Well at least your making it up," says Jace.

Frank walks up to them.

"Jace can I see you?" He asks.

"Yeah," says Jace getting up and following Frank.

"What's that about?" Will asks Nicki.

"Not sure," she says.

"Has everything been okay?" He asks.

"Yeah everything's been good," she says, "He's just been through a lot. Being a hostage for a whole year expecting to die any moment. Paul has done horrible things and I'm glad we stopped him."

"Me too," he says, "I better get going, we are going to leave for our double date soon."

"Bye," she says.

Will gets up and walks away. Mike stands in the distance. He over heard everything they said and he walks out of the cafeteria.

Will meets Kyle in the hallway.