Chapter 20

Will and Kyle walk up to the room about to get ready for bed. All the sudden Hannah teleports into the room.

"What are you doing here?" Asks Kyle.

Hannah stands there crying.

"It's Janet," she says.

"What about her?" Kyle asks.

"She's gone," says Hannah crying.

Kyle storms out of the room running to Hannah and Janet's room.

"Come on Will," she says grabbing his hand and teleporting them to her room. Kyle walks into the room.

Will looks at Janet's bed. It has a blood stain on the sheets.

"Is she dead?" Asks Kyle starting to cry.

"I don't know! I just walk in here and I see his blood stain and the window is broken," she says pointing at it.

Will looks to see that the window is shattered. They all heat a scream. Will walks towards the door and opens it. Everyone runs down the hallway down the stairs.

Will looks at Kyle with a tear in his eye.

"No.... No..... She's not dead!" He screams running out of the room.

Hannah puts her hands over her mouth and cries harder. Will walks over and puts his hands on her arms.

"She's not dead don't worry," he says starting to cry.

"How do you know?" She asks crying.

"I don't but we can go look right now," he says, "Come on."

Will grabs her and they run out of the room following everyone down the hallway. They shove a few people out of the way and see more people going down the stairs in the main room. Everyone huddles in a circle.

"We have to get in the middle of the circle," says Will.

Hannah teleports them to the middle of the circle and they look to see. There lays a person with a cuts all over the body but has a bag over the head. Will walks over to the body as Hannah stands back crying. He grabs the bad and takes it off the bodies head.

A girl lays there dead. It's not Janet. Will's never met this girl before. He's never seen her around the mansion.

Will walks over to Hannah and hugs her as they both cry. Kyle barges he's way through everyone crying. He looks and sees that it's not Janet but still walks over to the person crying. He kneels down right next to her

"It's Faith," he says.

He gets up from the ground and walks over to Hannah and Kyle. Will gives him a hug as Kyle bursts into tears.

"It's okay," says Will.

Hannah walks over to them and joins in on the hug.

Will starts to think. If that's not Janet than where is she? Will looks over to see Mike holding a note. He walks over to them.

"You better read this," he says handing the note to Kyle.

Kyle grabs the note and starts reading it.

"What does it say?" Asks Will.

"Thanks for Janet. -Amber," Kyle answers.

Kyle drops the note and starts to run. Will, Hannah, and Mike follow him. They run downstairs and go to the cells. They all look and see Lexi in the cell where Amber was. Lexi has red eyes.

They open the cage and drag her out.

"Amber hypnotized her," says Mike.

"I need to know what happened!" Exclaims Kyle crying.

"We just have to find Ty and Amber," says Will.

"I'm going right now," says Kyle.

"We are all going," says Hannah.

"No you guys stay here," he says, "I'll just go."

"Kyle don't be stupid. We loved Janet too and you can't take them on all alone," says Will.

"I'll be fine," says Kyle.

"No!" Exclaims Will.

"No one is going!" Exclaims the professor walking down the stairs.

"What do you mean! We have to!" Exclaims Hannah.

"They are the cause of three murders already! We have to be prepared for when they come again," he says.

"I have to save her!" Screams Kyle.

"We will discuss what we will do later, but for now I need everyone here," says the professor walking back upstairs.

They all follow him upstairs

"Don't even think about leaving!" Exclaims the professor.

The professor walks away and Kyle runs upstairs. Hannah hugs Will and starts to cry.

"In not carrying her anymore," says Mike drooling Lexi and walking upstairs.

"I got her. You go see how Kyle is," Hannah says wiping away the tears walking over to Lexi.

Will walks up the stairs to the room.

"Kyle don't worry we will get her soon," says Will walking into the room.

He doesn't see Kyle. Will looks around the room but no sign of him. He sees a note on Kyle's bed. He grabs it and opens it up. "Off to find Janet."