Chapter 4

Will, Hannah, Janet, and Kyle teleport back to the mansion. Will storms into the building mad.

"Will can we talk?" Asks Hannah chasing after him.

"Who does Mike think he is!" Exclaims Will turning to Hannah. "What have I ever done to him?"

"He just doesn't like new people that's all," she says.

"Well it's my my fault there are other mutants out there!" Will exclaims.

Kyle and Janet run up to them from the doors.

"Will it's okay," says Janet, "Just don't go by him."

"It's kinda hard when your stuck in a freaking mansion with him!" Yells will walking up the stairs.

"Will come on," says Kyle but Will keeps walking up the stairs.

Will makes it up the stairs and goes into his room. He lays on his bed and thinks about his home back at Detroit.

He never had anyone who made him mad back home. He starts to think about maybe going back to Detroit.

"I can't go back home. I killed everyone and I'm wanted in Detroit," he thinks.

Someone knocks on the door of his room.

"Not now Kyle," says Will.

The door opens and the person starts to walk in. It was Jace.

"Hey Will," he says sitting on Kyle's bed.

"What do you want?" Asks Will.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing," he says.

"Not so good," Will says.

"I know Mike can be a pain in the butt, but you will get used to him soon," says Jace.

"All I wanted was to make it up to Hannah from our last date and of course he has to come back and ruin it," says Will.

"Don't worry there will be other times," says Jace.

"Thanks," says Will.

"Come on I want you to meet someone," Jace says.

"Meet someone?" Asks Will.

"Your not the new mutant anymore," says Jace.

Will gets up from his bed and follows Jace out of the room. They go down the stairs into the cafeteria. Will looks and sees Hannah and Nicki with another girl that he has never seen before. Jace and Will go over to the table with them.

"Lexi this is Will," says Jace.

"Hi," says Will.

"Hi," she says nervously.

"Lexi is from Florida and was sent to juvenile just like you," says Nicki.

"You were sent there too?" Asks Lexi.

"Yeah back in Michigan though," he says.

Will looks at Hannah but she just frowns at him. He wants to talk to her but he thought he shouldn't in front of them.

"When did you realize you had powers?" Asks Jace.

"I don't know it just happened when I made a force field around a building," she says.

"Has anything weird happen to you before the incident?" Asks Nicki.

"Not that I can remember," she says, "All I remember is ordering food and then I........ I....... I......."

Lexi's fingers start fidgeting. Her eyes start to close. She falls to the ground.

"Oh my god!" Exclaims Hannah.

Lexi falls to the ground barley breathing shaking.

"She's having a seizure!" Yells Hannah.

Hannah, Will, Jace, and Nicki back away from her.

"Hannah get help!" Exclaims Will.

Hannah teleports out of the room.

"What is happening?" Asks Will.

"I don't know!" Exclaims Nicki.

She stops shaking and stays there still not making a move. Will, Jace, and Nicki run to her and kneels down.

"Someone!" Screams Nicki.

The Professor and Hannah teleports into the room.

"What's wrong?" Asks the professor.

"Somethings wrong with Lexi!" Exclaims Jace.

The professor goes to Lexi and puts his head to her chest.

"She's not breathing," he says, "Hannah teleport us to the emergency room."

She teleports them leaving Will, Jace, and Nicki.

"What do you think that was?" Asks Jace.

"I have no idea," says Will.