Chapter 18

Will walks downstairs where Amber is he makes it downstairs and looks at her. She just sits there playing with her hair until she sees him.

"Hello Will," she says smiling.

"What are you and Ty planning?" Asks Will.

"There's a lot we are planning," she says.

"Who are you taking to be apart of your team?" He asks.

"And you know that from?" She asks.

"From a prediction," he says.

"Lexi must be getting in your head," she says.

"How do you know Paul?" He asks.

"Ty used to work with him a long time ago," she says smiling.

"I thought the serum blew up with Paul, do you guys have anymore of it?" Will asks.

"That's classified," she says.

"Answer the damn question," he says with his hands going into flames.

"Calm down fire boy," she says.

"I've only been here for some time and always getting ticked off with everyone," he says.

"Look all I can tell you is that we knew Paul from a long time ago. Ty and Paul weren't very nice to each other. Ty was getting fed up and wanted to take over without Paul. Soon we found out that Paul planned to take in everyone's abilities. We thought he would do the same to us so we faked our death and hid out for a while," she says.

"So you just let him carry on with it?" Asks Will.

"We wanted the X-men dead too. We planned on killing him but you guys did it for us instead. Thanks for that," she says smiling.

"Now you want one of us to help make us go extinct?" He asks.

"Not go extinct, but end the X-men there is a difference," she says

"Why are you trying to ending us?" He asks.

"I think I've said enough," she says.

"Tell me!" He says going into flames.

She extends her arm towards him and the flames go out with his eyes going red.

"That's enough!" She exclaims.

Will falls to the ground.

His eyes open and sees that he's back at his house. He's on his bed. He hasn't been home for a long time. He walks out of the room into the hallway. He walks down the stairs to the kitchen and sees two people. It's his parents.

"Hello Will," says his dad.

"Are you hungry?" Asks his mom.

They both turn around and have red eyes.

"Sit down," says his mom.

Will sits at the table and watches as she brings over a cake.

"Why did you make a cake?" He asks.

"It's just like the one you made at school," his dad says.

Then Will finds himself at school as everyone burns to death. He looks over to see David burning alive on the ground.

"David," he says walking over to him.

He puts his hand on him but then goes to a different place. He's in his room at the mansion. Hannah walks in.

"Will," she says.

"Hannah," he says.

She walks over to him and presses her lips on his. They stand there for a bit as they keep kissing. She pushes him against the wall grabbing his shirt.

"What are you doing?" He asks moving his lips away from hers.

"Just shut up," she says pressing her lips back.

All the sudden she takes out a knife and stabs Will in the side. Will screams and pushes her away from him. He takes the knife out of his side and watches the blood drip from it.

"This isn't you," he says.

"Of course it's me," she says touching his neck.

He grabs her hands away from his neck.

"You're not Hannah," he says.

"Will!" She exclaims.

Will takes he knife and stabs it into her stomach and she goes to the ground and disappears.

Will falls to his knees in tears.

"Forgive me!" He yells.

Ty walks into the room with a gun in his hand.

"Bye Will," he says pointing it at his head and fires it.