Chapter 11

The house keeps falling to the ground.

"We have to get out of here!" Will yells to Mike getting himself out of all the branches.

"We need to find the girls!" Yells Mike.

They both walk around trying their best to find the girls. They walk upstairs. They see Lexi on her knees next to Nicki as she lays on the floor still.

"Great it happened again!" Yells Mike looking right into her red eyes.

"We just need to get out of here stat!" Yells Lexi.

"How? I'm the only one here who can fly and I can't carry you guys because you would die!" Yells Will.

"I have an idea!" Yells Lexi, "Everyone sit next to Nicki!"

They guys walk over and sit next to them. Lexi creates a force field.

"This should keep us safe," she says.

"Are you sure?" Asks Mike.

"Positive," she says.

They fall faster and faster towards the ground as more of the house breaks apart.

"Everyone hold on tight!" Lexi yells as they all get in close hugging each other.

"We are gonna die!" Yells Will.

Then the house hits the ground breaking apart in a million pieces. Will opens his eyes to see that they are okay.

"Or not," Mike says to Will.

The force field disappears and they all get up.

"That was dramatic," says Mike.

"We should get back to the mansion," says Lexi.

"We can't go back! The professor is probably pissed at us," says Will.

"Will we have to look at Nicki," says Mike pointing at her.

She lays there with red eyes.

"Uh fine," he says.

They all get into the plane. Mike goes to the pilots seat and the plane takes off.

Back at the mansion the professor calls in Hannah, Janet, and Kyle to his office.

"Where the hell did they go!" Screams the professor.

"We don't know!" Exclaims Janet.

"They never told us they were leaving!" Exclaims Kyle.

"They must be looking for Ty and Amber," says the professor.

"I can't believe those idiots," says the professor.

The door opens and Anne stands there at the door.

"I believe you are looking for these guys," she says pushing in Will and the others who were fighting Ty.

The professor stands up slamming his hands against his desk.

"What do you have to say!" Yells the professor.

"It was Will!" Exclaims Mike point in at him

"What!" Exclaims Will.

"He wanted us to help him with his little mission so he bribed us," says Mike.

"Mike I swear I will freaking punch you," says Will shoving Mike.

"Then do it," he says.

Will puts his arm back and punches Mike in the nose causing him to go to the ground.

"Will stop," says Nicki.

Mike gets up from the ground putting his hand on his nose. He sprints into Will causing him to go against the wall.

Kyle using his telekinesis to put Mike against the wall and Janet turns into diamond form to block Will.

"You all need to stop!" Yells Anne.

Hannah looks around and just walks out of the room.

"Hannah," says Will but she doesn't turn around.

"You've done quit enough Will," says the professor. "You've all lost my trust. Put them in the jail downstairs."

"What!" Exclaims Lexi.

"Sorry guys," Anne says.

"But please," says Lexi, "We can....."

He professor extends his arm out putting them under his control and they all follow him downstairs.

He locks them into their own cell.

"This is where you guys will be spending some time," he says waking upstairs leaving them there for themselves.