Chapter 17

They all get out of the bus. Will wipes off all the dirt that got on his clothes.

"That was a close one," says Nicki wiping the dirt of herself.

The professor runs out putting his hands on his head in anger.

"What the hell with the bus!" He exclaims.

"Sorry.....," says Mike.

"Everyone get inside!" The professor exclaims.

They all run into the mansion and go to the professors office.

"I thought the rule where no one leaves is still going on!" He exclaims.

"Look we need to do something about Tu and Amber," says Will.

"We are, we have Amber in hostage," says the professor.

"He's still attacking people without her," says Mike.

"It seemed like he was doing fine without her," says Janet.

"Ty knew Paul," says Will. They all look at him.

"Oh yeah he did mention that," Mike says.

"He must be finishing what Paul started by ending us," says the professor.

Will stars to think about it. Amber has to know what's going on and she's here at the mansion.

"I say we just get Ty and keep him hostage here and then we will be good," says Jace.

"What about the robots?" Asks Hannah.

"Just find out where his hideout is. He probably has a program that controls all of them," says Kyle.

They all start bickering about other things.

"Everyone stop talking!" Exclaims the professor.

All the sudden Lexi goes to the ground and they all look.

"It's happening again!" Exclaims Hannah.

They all back away from her as she lays there twitching and she told moving.

They all wait a few seconds and she wakes up gasping for air.

They all walk over to help her up.

"Lexi what did you see?" Asks the professor.

Lexi takes a few deep breaths and hen answers. "It was the same thing like last time. Ty and Amber working on someone and they are from the X-men. I saw something to the person."

"What was it?" Asks Kyle.

"The person had blue eyes but it was like weird blue eyes," she says.

Will looked around the room. No one had blue eyes but then he realized he had blue eyes. Everyone looks at him with a weird look.

"I would never," he says.

"Will is there something you're not telling us," says the professor.

Will looks at Hannah as if she was about to cry.

"No!" He exclaims, "I would never help those two!"

"Oh don't lie," says Mike walking up to him, "You probably knew about the whole plan even before you got here. Was the fire really an accident?"

Will shoves him back.

"You shut up now!" He exclaims.

"Guys stop," says Kyle walking between them, "Will isn't the only one with blue eyes here. Also Lexi said herself she saw them working on the person so they probably will just brain wash the person."

"Still though," says Nicki crossing her arms.

"This is why I need everyone here and not leave this mansion," says the professor, "No one leaves the mansion for the millionth time!"

He walks out of his office in anger.

"Will," says Hannah walking up to him.

"Hannah you have to trust me," he says.

"I don't know if I can," she says, "Let's go guys."

She walks out the door. Mike smirks at Will and walks out the door.

"Come on Nicki let's go," says Jace grabbing her hand as she hugs him.

"Will I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to put everyone against you," says Lexi.

"Not your fault," he says.

She hugs him and walks out of the room leaving Will, Janet, and Kyle.

"I still trust in your buddy," says Kyle putting a hand on his shoulder, "I know you would never betray us."

"Thanks," says Will hugging him.

"Me too," says Janet joining in the hug, "I'll try to put some sense back into Hannah."

Janet walks out of the room and Kyle follows out. Will stands alone in the room. He needs to know what is going on and there's only one person who knows in the mansion, Amber.