Chapter 10

The four of them get onto a plane.

"Does anyone know how to fly this thing?" Asks Lexi.

"I do somewhat," says Mike.

"Do you really?" Asks Will.

"Yeah! You have to trust me," says Mike smiling.

"We're screwed," Nicki whispers to Lexi.

They all sit down while Mike flys them. Nicki starts typing on her computer.

"His last location was at this abounded house," says Nicki.

"Ok send me the coordinates," says Mike.

Will makes a frown. It reminds him of the last time they went to an abandoned house.

"Everything okay?" Asks Lexi.

"It just reminds me of another house we went to back when Paul was around," he says.

"Who's Paul?" Asks Lexi.

"Where do I even being," says Will, "Paul was a guy a few months ago who held Jace hostage for a year," he says.

"Jace was in hostage?" She asks.

"Yup," he replies, "Paul planned to take over and absorb the most powerful abilities and take over basically. Then one time we found him at a abandoned house and we found dead bodies all over."

"Where is he now?" She asks.

"He's dead," he answers.

"Oh, well that's good, but now we have to deal with Ty and Amber," she says.

"Yeah but we will do the same thing to him," he says, "Kill him."

"Well that's scary," she says.

"We are here!" Yells Mike landing the plane. They all walk out of the plane.

The abandoned house is black and has broken windows all over the place.

"Lets go in," says Lexi.

"Wait we need someone to watch the plane," says Mike.

"I got this," says Nicki summoning a few skeletons, "They will watch it for us."

They all walk into the house slowly.

"See if you can find anything," says Will.

They all split up and looked around. Will sees a messed up kitchen with another room connected that looks like a living room.

Lexi walks into a room that looks like a bedroom. She makes a force field appear around her to make sure nothing stabs her or something.

Niki and Mike go upstairs. Nicki sees a closet and opens it. A robot jumps out and attack her.

"Help!" She screams.

Mike rams into the robot causing him to fall back. The robot runs up the stairs the robot gets up and shoots a laser right at them. Lexi jumps in front of them and makes a force field that blocks the laser and hits the robot. It explodes and the house catches on fire in that spot. Will runs and sucks in the fire stopping it from spreading.

"That was a close one," says Mike.

Then all the sudden Will goes back and falls down the stairs. The other three turn around and see that is another robot with Amber standing right next to it.

"Look who it is," says Mike, "The wicked bitch of the brain."

"Very clever," she says.

She kicks Mike in the stomach making him go back a few steps. Nicki charges right at her. Nicki jumps on Amber and they both fall to the floor. Lexi creates a force field around the robot. It tries to claw its way out but no lucky. Ty comes in and grabs Lexi but the arms making her lose the force field.

Will gets up from down stairs. He turns around to see another robot. He shoots fire at it but it just goes around the robot.

"Must be fire-proof," he says to himself.

Mike runs down stairs next to Will.

"Is there any way to shut it down?" Will asks Mike.

"No idea," he says running into the robot knocking it into the wall. It gets up and charges towards Will. He flies away in time preventing it from hitting him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Asks Ty walking down he stairs.

"We came looking for you," says Will.

"I'm afraid you four have to go," he says, "We are working on something."

"What are you working on?" Asks Will.

"Like I'm gonna tell you!" Yells Ty.

Will backs up and fire runs through his hands.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you," he says.

"What is your plan?" Will asks again.

A branch comes through the ground and wraps around Will's leg. Another one come from the ground wrapping around his waist. Mike runs into Ty sending him into the wall.

"Back up," Mike says.

"Not sure about that speedy boy," he says having another branch coming from the ceiling wrapping around Mike's neck. Mike is lifted about six inches from the ground with his hands to his neck trying to prevent himself from chocking.

"Stop!" Yells Will trying to break the branches with his fire but more keep wrapping around him.

"Make me!" Yells Ty sending branches throughout the house.

The house breaks from the ground and the branches lift it from the ground. Will tries to escape from the branches but there was no use. He looks over to see Mikes face turning purple. He shoots a fire ball and his the branch and Mike falls to the ground gasping. As the house gets higher more wood starts to break off. Lexi walks down stairs almost falling through a hole.

"Lexi put a force field around this house!" Yells Will.

Lexi puts her arms up to make a huge force field.

"Goodbye Will," says Ty, Amber!"

She walks downstairs quickly.

"Let's go," she says.

One of the robots appears next to them and they grab ahold of it. Then the robot flies off. As they get farther and farther away, then huge branch breaks and the house starts to fall.