Motorcycle Riders

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update guys. I have been really busy lately. So we left off when she opens the letter that Aiden gave her for her late birthday, but I started this chapter different and later on Amber will tell you what was inside the letter. Btw the song I put is something I just imagine being played when they are riding on the motorcycle. Enjoy (:

Chapter 33

Amber

The doorbell rang and relief flooded over me knowing that he was already here. I took one quick glance at myself in the bathroom mirror before heading downstairs. I wore a long-sleeve, black shirt and light blue jeans that fitted well against my body. My dark red hair was straight ironed and I applied the diamond earrings he gave me for my birthday. The things he did just to make me happy—Donny really did make me happy. Just his presence was all I ever needed. I sighed, feeling butterflies erupting in my stomach just by the thought of him.

"Coming," I shouted, running down the dark wooden steps.

I snatched my black trench coat from the wall hanger and shrugged it on as I rushed to the door. I opened the door and smiled at the handsome guy in front of me. Snow crystals shimmered on his black hair and clothes. A chilly breeze swept inside the house, blowing my hair back.

"Hey, beautiful," Donny said, showing off his million-dollar smile.

My body froze as my eyes clung onto his. Time had stilled for me. The wind had hushed. And it was just us in the moment.

The way his dreamy, black eyes gazed into mine was something I couldn't describe. I slowly sunk into them, getting lost in the endless depths of his twinkling orbs. His strong arm wrapped my waist, pulling me in unexpectedly, and my body touched his.

"Are you ready?" he said.

Nodding, I mumbled, "Mhm."

A delicate smile curved his lips. He pressed his mouth against mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Pulling our bodies closer, I moaned into his mouth. His arms tightened around my waist. The closer we were, the longer we kissed until he  leaned away a little.

"What will I do without you?" he murmured, gazing at me with admiration.

I smiled at him.

There was this new warm fuzzy feeling engaging all over my body. My veins tingled deliciously and my heart slowed to a steady, relaxing pace. I wouldn't know what I would do without him either. He was always there for me—and always cared more than the rest ever did.

I followed behind him—my hand intertwined with his as we headed to my snow-covered driveway. Drafts of icy air lingered around us, making my loose hand dig inside my soft, warm pocket. We passed by my Audi R8 and Donny had a full grin on his face.

"Nice ride, Amber," he mentioned, motioning a nod to my brand new car.

I giggled and thanked him.

His hand let go of mine and he grabbed his black helmet that rested on the seat of his motorcycle. He gently slipped the helmet on my head. I saw him playfully smile from the visor.

He lifted his leg over the bike and started the engine. I straddled behind him, securing my arms around his hard body as my hands felt the smooth leather of his jacket. I caught the scent of his masculine cologne as I rested my head on his shoulder.

He drove off.

The howling wind smacked against our clothes. As he streaked down the main road, I felt the adrenaline. With every curve and every increased speed, the snowy, dark forest shot past us, and I smiled. Snowflakes fell everywhere despite how fast Donny was driving. And the scenery was beyond beautiful.