"Merry Christmas, Mary."

CHAPTER 16 

 Masky POV 

 I woke up alone on the couch, but I remembered Konna being in my arms when I fell asleep. I glanced over and realized that my sweater was on the couch.... I had a massive hang over. So I started to re trace my steps. After Mary woke up she went to take a shower, Konna leaned on me and said something to me. Though I can't remember what. 

 I remember re assuring her but that's it besides giving her my sweater, she was cold and I gave her my sweater and I was snuggling with her to keep her warm but I fell asleep. 

 I glanced over to the end table to see the empty 40 of jack. And the empty glass. I groaned and stood up. Placing my hand against my forehead as I did so. I didn't bother putting on my mask my vision was already something to be desired at this point. I just tossed on my sweater. 

 I noticed Konnas converse were tossed around like she was in a hurry, so I couldn't help but check on her. I walked over to Jeff's room door and opened it slightly. The creak murdered my head ache. But she was passed out curled into Jeff's sweater, it almost made me want to vomit. 

 I sighed and closed the door, turned on my heel and headed for the back door. That's when I heard a call behind me. 

 "Masky?" I heard, I turned and I looked to see Mary standing there with arms crossed. 

I nodded. "What is it Mary?" 

She smiled sweetly at me. So sweet that it almost made me melt "Have a safe walk home, Merry Christmas." 

 I smiled back at her "Merry Christmas, Mary".

 I grabbed hold of the doorknob and headed out the back door. I got outside and I looked both ways then headed right toward Slendermans mansion. I hope Jeff Mary and Konna have a good Christmas. They deserve it right now. 

 I got home and walked in the front door. "Honey I'm home!!" I yelled hoping one of the other assholes who lived here heard me, the only person who remotely even acknowledged me was slendy. 

"Welcome back Masky" I heard spoken to me in my mind " I have some errands I need you to run tomorrow. Seeing as how tomorrow is Christmas Eve." 

I sighed with a nod, and headed upstairs. I turned down the hall and I went to my room. Tossed my mask on my night stand and flopped into my bed. 

 My sweater smelled like Konna. 

 I need to sleep off this hang over, if I don't. Tomorrow I'll say something I regret. I rolled Over and closed my eyes. 

SLEEP is what I need.