Jeffry.

CHAPTER 17 

 Jeff's POV 

 When I finally came to I was sitting, I tried to move but my hands and feet were bound. I bobbed my head back and forth but everything was still black. I felt arms wrap around me from behind, and then a sweet voice in my ear. 

 "Wakey wakey sweetheart~" the voice spoke, as the sack was lifted off my head, my eyes came into focus. I was in a warehouse. One that I'd never seen before. And I was sitting infront of Jane. 

I rolled my eyes"Come on now Jane. Isn't this getting a little old?" I said groggily as I slowly bobbed my head to the side and back up. "You gotta stop taking me places in the middle of the night." 

I watched a smirk creep up on her face. And that's when I noticed that she had my cellphone. The second I saw it I growled in anger and jerked forward in my chair falling face first against the concrete floors.

Jane kicked me over. 

 I glanced up at her as she crouched down with a pout. "Awwwwwh, did I get Jeff angry? I'm sorry Jeffery." I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong? I took your little flip phone and now you can't text your little annoying girlfriend? Don't worry Jeff." She said as her tone changed and she stood up, she walked around me. The click clack of her heels on the floor was the only thing allowing me to know where she was. "She won't be worrying about you for long~" I felt a knife jab into my back. 

 I growled in frustration as I tried to break free from my chair, my vision blurred and I felt myself cough up some blood. "Go to hell you psychotic cunt." I spit in protest. I heard her giggle. 

"Jeffery, Jeffery, Jeffery~, when are you gonna learn that we're already there?" She said sitting my chair back up, she walked around in front of me and leaned forward placing a hand on my shoulder. I held my ground and stared her in the eyes. 

 "Are you gonna stab me? Or are you just gonna oogle over me all day." Shortly after that I heard a wet crack ring through my ears and a pain on the side of my face. She fucking hit me with a sledge hammer. I bowed my head, as blood freely dripped from the left side of my face. There was an annoying ringing in my left ear that wouldn't go away. I could hear janes muffled yelling at me. I had no desire to reply. 

 She grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. When I did my eyes widened. She was holding Konnas knife. I glared at her. "You listen here. You black eyed, pale faced, skimpy dress waring, hoe bag. If you do ANYTHING with that knife that you shouldn't. When I get out of here I'm going to stomp your face into the paveme- AGH!!" 

The blade was lunged into my stomach. I coughed up more blood. For a second I wondered how this much blood was even coming from my body. I lost half of it walking from town into the forest. This may hurt like a son of a bitch. But it's gonna take a lot more to kill me then a few stabs to my torso.

I've been burned alive, Multiple times actually. 

 I've been stabbed. 

 Gang beat. 

 Almost torn apart. 

 Drowned. 

Now that I think about it I don't think killing me is her intention. I think her intention is to make me beg for freedom. She has another thing coming 

I don't beg 

 I bowed my head once more as I watched her yank my girlfriends blade out of my stomach. 

That was the last thing I saw before I blacked out. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Okay guys, as the end of my second book approaches I'd just like to let you guys know that I will be starting my third book over the summer. But I will not be posting any of my progress until the fall. Have a great summer my lovelys~ 

 I hope to see your reads on my stories coming this fall :) you guys are my inspiration. 

 ~Denise (aLovelyHeartAche) ❤️❤️