That... Feeling

Chapter 7

Jeff's P.O.V.

As I walked up the stairs of Slendermans mansion I screamed his name,I was pissed. He took this way too far. That smug son of a bitch was about to get a piece of my mind.

As I walked the upper corridor. My patience ran thin. I slid the tip of my knife across the wall with an aggravated growl.  Just then I felt someone following me. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around facing him.

"Do you get joy, in fucking with me? Asshole!"  I growled at the dicks blank face. The fucker just stared. "Hey, dick! I'm talking to you!" I exclaimed.

"What are you screaming about Jeff?"  Slendy asked calmly. I rolled my eyes.

"you know exactly why I'm here you douchebag." He tilted his head.

"Jeff I have not a single clue as to why your screaming at me." He said slowly moving toward me. I stood my ground I was in no mood for his games.

"Your fucking left hand hoodie, attacked konna and stabbed her in the side." My voice cracked halfway through the sentience. Slenderman just stood there a moment.

"And where was masky?" He asked just as confused as he sounded all along.

"He saved her." I said in defeat, I continued "so you gonna tell me why your proxy attacked my girlfriend?" He shook his head.

"I have no ide-" he began. But suddenly we heard Mary scream my name. I ran for the source and Slendy following closely behind.

We ran down the hall, only to find hoodie laying there bleeding on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh. Okay, Laughing was an understatement, It was a full out cackle. I kicked hoodie in the stomach and looked him in the face

"You got bested by a in experienced 100 pound girl!" I exclaimed. Slendy put a hand on my shoulder, I whipped my head around to look at him

"go. Konna probably needs you." I snapped back to reality, and that feeling disappeared. I looked at hoodie once more who was twitching on the floor I nodded to Slendy,  threw up my hood and ran out the front door. 

I walked home at a quickened pace. If it wasn't Slenderman behind this, that that ment that hoodie was acting on his own. That he has will power. That he could even be teaming with Jane. This thought made the feeling go crazy, I started walking faster then I already was.

When I got back to my home I found Mary on the floor inside the door and smile sitting with her, that was one problem solved. The only thing was was that Masky and Konna were no where in site.

My heart began to gun and I lost balance, I fell and leaned on the wall as that feeling began to take over. I held my hand over my stomach as I started to laugh uncontrollably. However something in the back of my mind was telling me I needed to hold it together, and that part was driving my body. I stepped over Mary and went into my room. I sat down and shoved my knife into my headboard then I pulled out my flip phone. I texted Konna but I got no reply. I threw the phone across the room causing the batterie fall out and the back to fall off.

I got up and pulled my knife out of my head board then stood. I walked out of my room to see Konnas phone on the couch. I slammed my hand into my forehead

"fucking perfect." I muttered under my breath.
I walked out and left Mary there on the floor. Giving no fucks about the extra company. Smile could eat her for all I cared.

***

I headed out of the forest and into town. That thing telling me to hold it together had been over powered by the feeling. I didn't care where konna was or what could be happening. I just. Want. To feel my blade rip someone apart. I searched and I scoured half the town until I found the perfect home.

A young woman Looking about my age sat in her apartment with another girl drinking wine. I observed the pair through the open window from the shadows across the street. She seemed to be depressed. no matter, she would be dead soon anyway.

She was a brunette. She was wearing a dress that only sluts that go to the club every night would wear. Her friend was a blonde and was dressed skankyer then she was. I watched intently as the blonde comforted the brunette. Now was my chance to enter unnoticed. I snuck in through the basement window and headed up the stairs.

After cutting the house power, I could hear girls gasp and one of them said to the other that they were going to come down to check the breakers. I smirked. Which would it be? The blonde or the brunette? As the girl came down the stairs she turned on a flashlight.

"which one is it ash?" She called up to her friend. So it was the blonde. I ducked behind a cabinet  just as she shined the flashlight in my direction.

I watched in the dark as she made her way to the breaker. I slowly creeped up behind the girl who seemed to have no idea what she was doing. I grabbed her by the neck and she began to scream. Just as she did I shoved my knife right through the centre of her chest from the back. I felt my blade graze here rib cage as she gasped out her final breaths. I whispered those three little words in her ear as I yanked out my blade and her body crumpled to the ground.

Her friend came running down stairs and I glanced at her then double took it was Mary. She screamed Konnas name and was pointing at my feet. I looked down in confusion to see Konna laying in a pool of blood. my eyes widened in horror as I backed up and double took. When I did I saw the brunette on the staircase again screaming at the fact of her dead blonde friend, my heart was pounding in my chest and all the screaming and crying was making it worse, I rushed the girl in the throat "just... Shut up and go to sleep.."

She looked at me in horrer just before her expression went blank and her eyes rolled back. I sat on the stairs beside her dead body shaking.

I was so confused. I find joy in killing, I crave it. So.. What was that?..

I ran my fingers through my hair and put my head between my knees and for the first time in a long time, I felt grief. I hate this feeling, it needs to go away.