"Mary?"

CHAPTER 10

Konnas POV

I woke with a pain in my side, after I shut the door I collapsed on the floor in pain, it still hurt a lot and last night didn't help one bit. Mary was still asleep on the couch and masky was on the floor beside her. I looked at them a moment then slowly pulled myself to my feet. I made my way over to the counter and flipped on the coffee machine. I rubbed the hickey on my neck with a small smile.

Jeff this morning felt lightly.. Worried, and I don't know why. My face turned to a frown, I flipped on the element and cracked some eggs into the pan, I turned on the radio then I called smile with a whistle for breakfast.. But.. He didn't come. I went back to the bedroom and opened the door. "Jeff? Where's smile?" He looked at me a moment then shrugged. I got the vibe there was something he wasn't telling me.

"Jeff.... Did someone show up last night?" He just stared "what gives you that idea?" I sat. "You were holding your knife when you. Hugged me this morning and smiles not here.." He shook his head but the look in his eyes was telling me different.

I sighed and went back out into the house, when I did masky was up. I waved at him. "Want some coffee?" I asked, he jumped slightly. "No thanks" he said. I found it odd. Maybe I was just having an off day. "How bout some French toast? Bacon? Hash brown? Eggs?" He shook his head at all of them and just sat on the couch. I turned the elements all down to low and sat beside him, he moved away. "Masky... Why are you freaking out." He took the mask off and looked at me "cause I'm not masky." My eyes widened "Tim?" He nodded.

"But...you.." I know, I only exist when slenderman doesn't need me, and or fucking sucks. But I'm glad to see your ok, the last time I saw you you were on your death bed.

I flash backed to running out of school, cutting myself in the tub, waking in the hospital. I shook it off. "Ya I'm fine now.." He looked at my face a moment then walked into the kitchen grabbing a pair of scissors, he came back over and sat again. "Don't move." I nodded, be brought the scissors close to my face and I felt a snip, he pulled my stitches out. It felt so much better but my face started to bleed, he quickly put his sleeve to my face and made me go into the bathroom with him, he pulled out the first aid kit, part of me wanted to ask him how he knew it was in there but it's common logic and I feel he would get mad if I spoke right now.

He pulled a bandage pad out and put it on my face the used the surgical tape to hold it. "Thank you." I said softly before running into the kitchen to check on the food. Tim was a kind person, it made me wonder how he got wrapped up in all this crap. Then again some people thought the same thing when they saw me. I was here by choice he's forced. That's what I feel bad about.

Tim sat there quietly. I once again offered him some taw and once again he declined. Mary sat up and looked at Tim, Tim looked at her also, both very confused. In unisons they asked each other who they were then said there names. Mary's eyes widened. Tim still had a confused look.

Just then Tim spoke. "Mary?"

My eyes widened. And I dropped my cup.