Slenderman

CHAPTER 3

Konnas P.O.V.

I woke again the same morning, I must have rolled over in my sleep because I was facing away from him. I turned to face Jeff, tucked my face under his chin and kept my eyes closed until he said something. He must have thought I was still asleep because he hugged me tighter. I let out a soft hum and crawled my hands slowly up his bare back then began to drag my nails down it.

"Good morning Jeff" I spoke sweetly, there was a new found sexiness in my voice that I never knew I had until Jeff found me. He slid his hands down my arms then grabbed me by the wrists and pinned me flat against the bed with my hands above my head. He kissed my neck and bit softly as his body pressed fully into mine. I moaned and slid my fingers between his. He chuckled harshly.

"We can do some more of this after we wipe out the bitch that wants your head on a platter. He growled in my ear. I frowned.

"But what if I want you to take me now?" I said flirtily. He looked me in the eye, then kissed me.

"Oh my little psychopath, Though I would love to just completely tear your clothes apart, and leave you a mess in this bed, it will have to wait until after." He kissed me one last time, then pulled away from me.

"damn it" is what I muttered under my breath. I hoped that would have got him. Suddenly we heard someone clear there throat behind us. It was Masky. I was embarrassed, but Jeff didn't seem phased, he just sighed then crawled out of bed. Masky wasn't a threat anymore, If anything he was more of a friend. Every time he saw me he kept trying to apologize though I would just shake my head. He hurt me, I couldn't forgive him just like that.

I was panting slightly from the embarrassment. I couldn't imagine how Jeff felt. He was in his boxers still. He looked at Masky while putting his pants on.

"What?" Jeff asked. Almost angry that Masky interrupted something even though he didn't. Unless Jeff was just teasing me.

"I think you should come look at this." He said to both of us in a serious, Almost worried tone. Jeff put on his sweater. I put on a pair of jeans and my leather jacket. Not bothering to zip it up. As I was about to leave the room Masky grabbed my arm. I looked him in the eye.

"What?" I asked him as I glared.

"I suggest you bring your knife." I shook my arm away from his grasp and went to grab it, shoving it in its holster. I whistled and smile dog followed me out of the room. Jeff hooked his arm over my shoulder once we were outside. Masky led the way.

***

We walked for a good hour. Deeper and deeper into the forest until we came to a large mansion. Jeff pulled me closer but didn't look at me or say a word. Masky led us around back and that's when we saw the large spray painted words. On the back of the otherwise beautiful mansion.

"I'll be waiting, catch me if you can. XOXO...-jane. " I read it out loud. Masky turned to us.

"he's pissed at you" he said to Jeff through his mask. Jeff rolled his eyes

"when isn't he pissed at me?" Jeff replied. I was really confused.

"Who's pissed at you?" I asked in confusion. They both looked at me

"Slendy" they both said in unison. I kinda froze. Slender man. The. Slender man. Oh my god this is kinda terrifying. Masky looked back at Jeff.

"He's waiting for you inside." Masky spoke. My arm that was once just resting around Jeff's waist found itself clinging to him. He must have noticed because he kissed the side of my forehead. I loved that Jeff was taller then me. He was taller by at least 7 inches.

"It will be fine Masky. Show Konna where the computer is inside." Masky nodded. He led me and Smile to the computer room in slender mans large mansion as Jeff headed upstairs. I sat and clicked on the monitor. I logged on to Facebook for the first time in three months and my first thought was to message Mary, and tell her that I'm okay. She immediately saw it and the first reply I got was

"who ever you are. Stop shitting me. She's dead. If this is your idea of a sick joke fuck off before I report you." My heart sank. I needed to tell her something.. That wouldn't be accessible over messages. I slowly started to type

" January first last year. I called you crying. Because I thought That Kam was cheating on me at the new years party I had just got home from. I was home alone and you were the only person who knew. You told me that if he ever hurt me you would fly up here and kick his balls so hard he would turn into a girl. Mary please. It's me. I want to explain but I don't have much time" She immediately saw it. It took several moments but she finally replied

" konna... I hate you." She then proceeded to yell at me. I let her get it out. I saw Jeff start coming down the stairs and I sent her the coordinates of the lake.

"Go there and you'll find me. I promise."I logged off and shut off the computer. that was the last she saw of me. I spun around in my chair. Jeff just stared at me a moment.

"What were you just doing?" He asked. I just shook my head. That's when Jeff tossed something hurdling in my direction. It was a flip phone. "This line is secure. Do not use this to call or text anyone but me do you understand konna?" I nodded, and shoved it in my pocket. I stood and walked over to him.

"Judging by the cellphones. I assume it went well?" Jeff shrugged. "Let's just go." I nodded. Just as we were about to head for the door. Someone called my name from behind us. I turned. That's when I saw Him. Slenderman. THE. Slenderman. Jeff muttered "shit." Under his breath. My eyes never broke contact with That blank face. He reached a hand out to me, something was compelling me to take it. I slowly walked toward him. Jeff grabbed my wrist but I shook him off. I started up the stairs and I started raising my hand to his. When our hands met. I blacked. I remember. Falling down the stairs, and Jeff shoving the slenderman back.

That's all before waking up in Jeff's bed the next morning. I was alone. I didn't feel his presence. I opened my eyes and crawled out of bed. I walked over to the mirror. There were.. Handprints. Giant. Handprints. On me, Two of them. Bruised To black. One across my torso and the other on my upper left leg. I carefully got dressed. It was chilly in the house. I had to turn up the heat. I put on a tank top, and a sweater. Along with a pair of warm sweat pants.

I headed into the kitchen and put on a pot of hot water to make myself some coco. I sat on the couch and flipped on the tv snuggling under a blanket sipping my cocoa. When the back door opened. I looked over, it was Jeff. I muttered out

"good morning" I didn't realize how hoars my voice was because I hadn't spoke before that this morning. But it almost hurt. Jeff glared at me, went in the bedroom and slammed the door. I just sat there a moment. What did I do? I put my cup down on the table, walked over and knocked on the door.

"Jeff?" I called quietly. I got no answer, again I knocked. Nothing. My lip trembled "fine." I said strong but coarsely. "You know where to find me." I walked over to the front door and put on my leather jacket. My lace up heeled boots, and threw open the door. I was immediately met with a blast of hot air to my face. I gasped and took off my Jacket. It must be the annual Summer heat wave. It gets so hot that you'll almost pass out of exhaustion.  I closed the door behind me and tossed my jacket on the bench beside the door. Then I walked around the lake to my rock. The rock where I met Jeff and I laid on it, just Like I used to.

I was hot. I felt my feet sweating. I sighed and kicked off my boots, then I closed my eyes and laid back, and that's when I heard a tree branch crunch behind me.