Good morning.

CHAPTER 2

Konnas POV

The next morning when I woke. Jeff was still in bed asleep. I could tell cause he did that cute little snore that he does when he's asleep. Smile dog was asleep on the floor beside the bed. I decided that I was going to give smile dog a bath and get all that dried blood off of him. I took smile dog into the bathroom and made him get in the tub. For a moment he just stared at me. I started filling the tub. At this point I felt that this wasn't such a good idea. This dog could take one bite out of me and I was done for. But it was too late to go back now.

What happened next, genuinely shocked me. He sat. He sat in the tub of water. I turned on the detachable shower hose and started using it to wash the blood out of his fur. For some reason when Jeff took my stuff from my uncles he brought Jazz's shampoo. So I figured I would use it. I rubbed it into his fur and washed all the blood out. After I was done I took a towel and dried him off. When he got out he just shook off anyway. He sat and looked up at me obediently. Almost saying thank you. I smiled and pet his head then I drained the tub and washed the red stain away with the detachable shower hose.

I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast but before I did I braided my hair into a long side Braid. I cracked 4 eggs into the pan and used 3 more to make some French toast. Then I also made some maple bacon. Just as I was about to plate Jeff's food, I saw something out of the corner of my eye outside the house. I instinctively, very slowly pulled the knife drawer open and grabbed the biggest knife I could find. I closed it with my hip and put of on the counter then finished plating Jeff's food. I carefully slid the knife under my plate of food and carefully carried both plates to the bedroom as if I didn't sense a thing.

I closed the door with my foot and put Jeff's plate on the night stand and very quietly whispered to him that I thought someone was in or around the house. Instantly he sat up, pulled me close and whispered "stay here, eat quietly, and keep smile dog at your side" I nodded and he kissed the side of my head. I put my plate down and put the knife beside it, Jeff whistled slightly and smile jumped on the bed and laid beside me. I took my plate and started to eat my food. Jeff grabbed his knife off the floor and headed for the door. I watched him intently until the door closed behind him.

Several minutes later. He came back in holding a note. He closed and locked the door handing it to me. I put my plate down and looked at the folded note. The folded landscape facing note read only one thing on the front. 'Jeffery'. Immediately my hands started to shake. As far as I knew there was only one person who calls him Jeffery. I folded up the paper so it was full scale and I started reading out loud.

"Dear Jeffery,

By the time your reading this, that insufferable girlfriend of yours has already pretended she didn't notice me, and is going into your room to warn you. No matter, I'm already gone.

I'm waiting for you Jeffery, and in some way I will get revenge for what you did to me 14 years ago. You thought that the night that we fought was the end of me. You were wrong. You were very wrong. This is 4 years later and I'm back.

You took everything I loved so now it's your turn. Catch me if you can Jeffery. Before I catch your little red head.

~ Jane The Killer."

Several thoughts were racing thorough my mind. First, the connection was made now that the same storm that tore up my house was the storm that Jeff and Jane were fighting in. Second, that Jane wants to kill me. Finally I'm just now realizing that Jeff is ten years older then me. It didn't make any difference in the way I felt about him, I just had never made the connection before. Despite all these thoughts I turned to Jeff and only one question managed to find its way out of my mouth was

"where did you find this?" I asked trying not to waver in tone. He didn't look at me, just stared at the floor.

"I searched the entire house and all I found was this note. It was taped to the inside of the front door." He said in a upset manner. A chill went down my spine. She was IN the house. That was it. From now on every door and window was being locked at night. I put the note down, hands still shaking. Jeff crawled into bed turned and pulled me into his lap hugging me. He kissed my neck reassuringly. "If she touches you I will rip her head off her anorexic torso. Do you understand me?" He spoke with venom in his words.

I nodded, I trusted Jeff with my life, But I trusted Janes will power also. I hid my face in a crevice of his neck. He gently laid back against the bed. Pulling me with him. We laid there like that for some time. Things were about to get interesting.