Tim

CHAPTER 11

Mary's POV

I finally came too after going to Slendermans mansion with Jeff. But when I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was my mothers ex boyfriend. My eyes widened when he said my name, there was then a loud crash from the kitchen and I looked over to see konna without a mug in her hand she had the exact same expression as me on her face.

My mom is only 14 years older then me.. I had no idea what was going on but I tried to calm myself, the last thing I remembered I was running from hoodie. And now I'm sitting across from Tim. "Mary.." He said again softly, I looked at him. "Your supposed to be dead." He shook his head. "Your mother just said that because she couldn't take the pain of me leaving her to become a doctor.. The job called for me to move here.. And she refused. I know you were little when it happened an-" "Stop!" I screamed at him. "My mother wouldn't lie to me like that."

He laughed lightly. "Well apparently she did, kid.." He was lying. He had to be. "I still don't believe you."

I started to panic as I looked around and ran my fingers through my hair, that's when I noticed Maskys mask in tims hand. I shook my head. "No. No your not masky!" I quickly stood and backed toward the door. "Mary!" Konna called. I was so confused, I had so many questions, did she know? Was she keeping this from me? I shook my head and ran out the door, I didn't wanna know the answer. All I already knew was that he was supposed to be dead. And he's not. I just couldn't be at the house then. I had to leave for a while

As I ran outside I was greeted by a gust of cold air, I quickly did up my jacket and shivered, i continued to run I knew that the lake was here somewhere but it was bearly visible due to the snow storm I was standing In. I kept walking along , I couldn't see anything. I looked back and I couldn't see anything that way either. I kept going, when suddenly I heard a crack, from behind me.. I must have wandered onto the lake, I froze. I didn't wanna go under.

I treaded forward but I heard another crack. I stopped and I took a deep breath, and then I started to run, long strides, I flash backed to when I was little and I was running with my mother, when suddenly my foot went through. And then my whole body, I started to swim for the top but my body went into shock from the cold, I just stared at the surface as I sunk to the bottom of the lake, I wasn't scared, I was just... Cold. And then the world went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke against the snow, coughing water out of my lungs with Jeff Konna and Masky around me, Jeff soaked like a wet dog, and Konna leaning over my face, "Mary!" She yelled before hugging me close and wrapping me in a blanket. "We have to get her to a hospital." Masky said. Jeff shook his head. "Let's just get her inside, the hospitals too far." Masky quickly picked me up, I could bearly feel my body, I looked at konna who was quickly following with jeff. I bet she convinced him to dive for me. He probably would have just let me freeze. He hates me I know it..

When we got back to the house Masky put me down in the guest room then walked out. Konna came running in with some of her warmer clothes and closed the door, she helped me out of my wet ones and then helped me into the dry ones, "go lay down I'm gonna toss this stuff In the dryer then I'll be back" I nodded then walked over to the bed laying down, I couldn't stop shaking.

A few minutes later Konna came back in the room. She took off her shirt, at first I was confused. But then I remembered survival 101... Direct body Heat. My face turned a bright red as I pulled mine off too, she crawled Into my bed and I cuddled up to her, I couldn't feel anything. But the heat coming off her body, it's weird because I've always wanted to see her shirtless but I was never expecting this to be the reason why. "Your freezing." She muttered, I could hear her teeth starting to chatter but mine were too. I pulled the covers up over us and we stayed like that for some time.

After I stopped shaking I was just cuddling with her to cuddle.. She wasn't arguing about it she was just staring at the ceiling. I spoke. "Did you know?.." I asked her looking up. "Know what?" She said looking down at me. "Did... You know that.. that was the same Tim that dated my mom..." She shook her head. "Mary if I knew I would have told you.. I wouldn't let you go through that.." I nodded slightly as I hugged her closer.

"You know you really are my best friend.. I'm so glad I met you." She said quietly. I blushed. "Im glad I met you too. Even if the path you chose puts me in danger.. I wouldn't have decided against coming here for the world." I replied. She smiled.

"I wanted to do it you know..." I was confused. "Do what?" I asked in curiosity. "I wanted to dive for you but Jeff wouldn't let me, he said he wanted to do it.. And if I didn't let him he was going to anyway." I stared at the wall in wonder, jeff actually cared.. That's weird because I assumed he didn't care about anyone but himself and konna.. I nodded slightly as if giving konna recognition that I was answering her, The two of us talked for hours and hours until morning came and I passed out.