This means war.

FINAL CHAPTER 

 It's a silent Christmas Eve night, the snow was falling almost peacefully. The only noises that could be heard was the snow crunching under Konnas boots, it was a calm night as she headed through the forest to Slendermans mansion, the time was 11:45 pm. She had just received a text message from jeff, whom she hasn't seen in the past three days. 

 She has her hood up while she's walking alone, there are no other footsteps in the snow besides hers which didn't surprise her. She paused and turned looking over the almost crystallized lake. She looked up at the sky with a content smile on her face and her hands shoved in her pockets. 

After admiring the peacefulness of the nature around her she turned and continued her walk to the mansion. Konna could see her breath but it didn't bother her. She just wanted to be with Jeff on Christmas Eve. As she got to Slendermans mansion she paused a moment, then knocked on the door, as it was opened masky greeted her with a somewhat shocked look while waring an over sized chirstmas hat, as she walked inside to escape the cold. 

 "merry Christmas konna" masky said to her, closing the door. she glanced at him with a smile then continued inside. As she did she saw slenderman sitting in a chair in his sittingroom by the fireplace admiring his big beautiful tree, but she didn't see jeff, a look of confusion arose on her face as she turned back to masky, just then he tossed her a set of reindeer antlers. She looked at them a moment then put them on assuming that jeff was here and also in a goofy hat of sort. 

 She stood in the Fourier sharing awkward eye contact with masky a moment before asking the almost already voiced question. "So...where's Jeff?" Konna asked Masky, voice small. 

Masky tilted his head slightly. "I was about to ask you the same question Konna." The girls face was flustered with fear, she rushed over to Masky and showed him the texts that she had received earlier that night. Just as she did another one came through from Jeff's phone. Konna glanced at Masky and Masky glanced back at her, then she opened it. 

 [....don't go to sleep Konna, Mary's already counting all her little lambs 😉 💋 merry Christmas XOXO - jane]

 Konnas eyes widened. "I'm so stupid" she said to herself as she turned on her heals and ran out the door, masky called after her but she didn't stop. She ran full speed through the forest but to her she felt like she was going in slow motion, the hot tears running straight down her face, she didn't even bother wiping them as she ran to her best friend. 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time is now 12:01 am when she arrives back at the cabin, she opens the door, almost weak. everything was happening so slow, Konna saw Mary on the floor surrounded in a pool of her own blood, with Konnas blade sticking out of her chest, she couldn't even think. 

She just ran to her, she collapsed beside her friends lifeless body with a black lipstick kiss on her cheek. She pulled Mary into her arms screaming her name at the top of her lungs. Begging her to wake up. 

 Masky ran in about 2 minutes later, as he did he saw Konna hunched over her dead best friend, he took off his mask and rubbed his hand over his face. Konna felt like she couldn't breathe. She couldn't feel anything besides hatred, hatred and fear, masky tried to comfort her but she shoved him away pulling Mary closer. 

Jeff, he was one thing, but this. 

This meant war. 

Look..... The bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. 

No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. 

So what are we, helpless? Puppets? 

Naw, see. The big moments are gonna come. You can't help that. 

It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are... 

You'll see what I mean. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hello my Lovelys and thank you for reading my second book. I'm so lucky to have you guys. 

I really hope that you are all enjoying the journey I've been taking you on so far. 

 I haven't decided exactly how many more books I'm going to be adding to this series but I know that there at least is going to be one more. Please keep an eye open for my updates. 

I will be seeing you all in the fall :) I love you guys so much and thank you for the support. Have a great summer 💋💋-aLovelyHeartAche