[2] Revenge

The blazer hadn't risen yet. Raven was swooping around the tower, thinking of productive things to do. Just then, an idea hit her like a tidal wave(not that she knew what that was, of course. they lived in space for moon's sake!).

She flew like an owl, silent and stealthy, in the direction of Hysterica, a small area, not full of hysterical dragons, but just the name, and looked for a certain tower. Hysterica was a little place off to the North of Sutherland, and it was a little bit more chilly there.

Raven spotted a white, moonrock tower with circles carved out of it to act as windows and breathing holes. She entered throught the door and quietly sneaked up the long winding flight of steps.

Raven reached a certain room with an indentation on it. She recognisged this to be Sorch's room, her age old arch enemy. This was the time that Raven could finally get revenge. And worse still for Scorch, because she'd be going to the Dungeon, which was closer to the core of Sutherland and way, way hotter.

Raven knew almost everything about Scorch, from her weaknesses to jer secret crush. And one of the points included Scorch being a very, very heavy sleeper.

Her shining brass scales shimmered in the starlight, and smoothly, Raven pulled the grey sleeping body of Scorch out of the room and down the stairs. She wasn't worried about Scorch waking up, for that was never to happen. Even if you lit her surroundings on fire she wouldn't notice, being such a deep sleeper as she was.

Raven snapped some moondust fibre from a moondust rope and used it to tie Scorch's limbs together. This would make it easier to carry Scorch. When the fibre was tight and secure, Raven took off into the night.

It didn't take long to locate the tower again. Although it was, admittedly, very well camoflauged with Sutherland's rocky earth, it was easy to find once you've been there once.

Raven swooped gracefully into the tower, slipping past some oblivious guards. But, remember the green guard who had spied on her? Well, he was waiting for Raven pariently, hidden in the shadows for his green was a dark shade. His sharp eyesight made it clear to him that Raven wasn't going through this alone.

Sucking in a deep breath, the green guard stayed in his hiding spot and watched thw sneaky Raven so her vicious acts.

She was now proceeding to dragging Scorch into the canon room. It was horrible, framing Scorch for doing this terrible act that had the punishment of two choices depending on what mood Queen Sulfur was in: the dungeon or being banished.

With no second thoughts or regets, Raven heaved up the heavy mass of Scorch and dumped him there in the canon room, still sleeping. It just seemed... Wrong, for someone to do that.

Raven hastily flew by the green guard, and he had seen enough. By dawn the next morning, this was going straight to the Queen. It was no laughing matter, this.

Oh, and I shall tell you one more thing about the green guard. His name is Speculos.