[11] Soon Enough

Dawn of the next day came inevitably. Fingers of light were trying to pry open the bruise-coloured sky as the three moons slowly faded away and let the sun take their place.

Tsunami was shaken awake by Starflight.

"Tsunami!" He said. "You were mumbling something about Sunny! What about her?" His voice had an ache of worry and longingness.

"She's coming today. I have to tell Glory and Clay and Fatespeaker. Come on," she replied hastily, getting off the wooden platform and swooping down gracefully back into the humid rainforest.

"She's coming?!" Starflight echoed, excited.

"Yes. Now shut up about it. You aren't gonna be to happy once you hear this," Tsunami interjected.

They reached the building and guards let them in. Tsunami's six RainWing guards flashed a bright pink as they passed.

Glory was inside her room, discussing some issues with Grandeur. She spotted Tsunami and Starflight walk in, and gave them a curious look.

"Glory, can we have a private chat? Bring Fatespeaker and Clay, too," Tsunami said, walking up to Glory.

"Kinkajou, please get Clay and Fatespealer. Thank you," Glory smiled, and the little dragon flapped off to find her friends.

"Glory, Sunny told me that the dragon who stole my dreamvisitor is called Whisper. I think he is living with Sunny, and they are coming today." Glory's face lit up with happiness and a flower of pink began to spread. "But - she asked us of something. We have to pretend that we don't know her and that we think she is on that squid-brain Whisper's side. Starflight, she asked me to warn you to not overreact when you see her. This is for Sunny," Tsunami finished in a dignified manner.

"Alright. I'll deliver the message to Fatespeaker and Clay. Anything else?" Glory asked.

"Yes. We have to capture him and take back my dreamvisitor," she answered. Glory nodded.

Just at this moment, Clay and Fatespeaker came in to the room.

"Tsunami!" Clay grinned. "Whats up?"

"The sky," she replied in a sarcastic tone, covering a giggle with a scoff. "Glory, tell them. Starflight and I will go tell the rest the things that they'll meed to do." The SeaWing made a gesture, and Starflight followed her as Glory started to explain everything to the duo.

"I think I'll ask Jambu," Tsunami muses to herself, walking along the forest floor with the beautiful canopy of trees above. Exotic flowers popped put from here and there, making the ever-so-colourful forest even more vibrant.

"Where is he?" Starflight wondered aloud. "Jambu?"

The cheerful and carefree RainWing landed in front of them in an explosion of colours.

"What may I do for you?" He asked with a toothy smile.

"Prepare 2 harnesses. They have to be on trees far, far away from each other," Starflight informed him, and the bright dragon took off without a hint of hesitation.

The harnesses that Starflight was talking about were basically strong straps made of vine and metal pieces to make a tight-fitting contraption that'd easily hold a male SandWing in place. These harnesses strapped on thick and strong trees, then dragons were strapped on it with a muzzle, in case they'd set fore to the forest.

A small aching began in Tsunami's chest, as she excitement grew in her chest.

But there was one small detail that Tsunami had forgotten to tell them - Sunny was bringing a dragonet.

Once in Three Moonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें