[13] Meets

"Be careful of their venom," Sunny warned Whisper. "If it gets in your eyes or bloodstream, you'll be dead. If it only gets on your scales, you'll wish you were." They trudged deeper into the humid territory, and Sunny looked out for any strange movements or odd colours. None so far. But then...

"Intruders! SandWings! SandWings!" A bright orange RainWing appeared in front of them and flapped away, warning the others. There was a glint of accomplishment in that dragons eyes that made Sunny sure that it was part of the plan.

They reached the village, and all the heads turned to them. A RainWing, whom Sunny recognised was Glory, stood up taller than the others and held herself in a regal position.

"Who are you?" She bellowed, like a dinosaur declaring a war. "And what are you doing here?"

"You know me. And I'm here to take back my dreamvisitors." There was an evil glint in Whisper's eyes that made Sunny know that he wasn't going down without a fight.

"Whisper! Don't fight them!" Sunny exclaimed, partly because she didn't want him to, and partly because it was a way to distract him.

"But they're useless! All they do is sit around in the sun all day and sleep!" He argued, allowing the six RainWings who were creeping up on either of them to advance slowly. Those on Whisper's side let their scales shimmer a little, and Sunny nodded.

"No they don't! I heard that they're-" Sunny's speech got cut off abruptly by a sack being thrown over her head, and the same thing happened to Whisper. Glory signaled with her talons for the "Whisper group" to go where they were supposed to, which was to a metal dungeon, and being Sunny over.

"Mmfff! Mmmffff!!!" Sunny's muffled exclaims yelled, just to add an effect. The sack was then removed.

"Sunny! I've been so worried about you, your sudden disappearance had worried me so much that I thought my scales were going to drop!" Glory grinned, making sure she didn't say that too loud, so Whisper didn't hear.

"Lets not do it here," Sunny suggested, and the two friends walked away, and the village RainWings dispersed in an explosion of rainbows.

Tsunami, Clay and Starflight were all waiting for them at the healers. When the SandWing reached them, they all looked liked they were about to explode - with excitement.

"Sunny!" Starflight exclaimed happily. "Who's the dragonet?"

"Oh her?" Sunny noted Euphemia, who was happily munching on a leaf that she picked up off the forest floor. "She's Euphemia. I found her in a fire and took her in."

"Aww, she's so cute! Can I hold her? Please?" Tsunami sounded like Sunny when Sunny asked to hold Glory's sloth. Sunny nodded.

Clay was just sitting there, waiting for her to notice him. She strutted over to him and smiled.

"Hey," she grinned. He smiled back in a way that looked a little ferocious.

"We've missed you," he explaind on behalf of everybody. "We were all so worried that you'd been captured or even worse."

"Hey Sunny," Glory called over from playing with Euphemia. "She doesn't have wings."