[6] Sulfur's Message

Camomile and Speculos flew to the Queen's tower, meeting her in the courtyard. Queen Sulfur was already there, flapping her wings furiously to get her guards into line. There was a whole bunch of dragons there, including Raven herself.

The two landed beside Queen Sulfur, and Speculos stood in his crowd of guards. The queen lashed her tail on the solid Sutherland stone, and the loud sound reveberated off the walls, causing everydragon to focus their attention on her.

"Dragons of Sutherland!" the queen shouted, drawing back her wings. The multi-coloured crowd of dragons all faced her as she spoke.

"There has been an act of... How do I put it... Egg banishment," she announced gravely. "Our trustful guard here, Speculos, had seen the exact events of what happened yesterday night. Speculos, please come here and tell my dragons." The queen invited Speculos on her large platform.

"Uhh, so there was this dragon who was heading in my direction yesterday night, and I asked what she was doing, and I got a reply of 'I'm doing a task for my mother.' Then I let her go to the canon room, while spying on her, and she had an egg in her talons. She put the egg in the canon and shot it out into Space." A murmur of outrage went around the dragons, and the guilt-ridden Raven made an attempt to hide and fly away, but Triton didn't let that happen.

"Then she went away for a little while, and came back dragging this orange dragon. Then, she dumped the dragon in the canon room. I think that she was framing her." Raven felt a pang of guilt, but also a strike of anger, hit her two hearts. She frantically looked for Scorch, and luckily didn't find her. Curse that moonbrained whatever-his-name-is, she thought bitterly.

"Who is this dragon?" One yelled from the crowd.

"Raven," Speculos said in a serious and grave tone. The crowd gasped and looked towards Fury and her child, who's eyes were cast upon the ground.

"Raven." Queen Sulfur repeated her name like it was poison that needed to be spat out. The dragons grew angrier and angrier, because they were a peaceful tribe, and none of these had ever happened before, and they sure didn't want to to happen again or ever.

At that moment, Moscato, the dragon who took care of the eggs in the hatchery, came flapping in a wobbly sort of way.

"Queen Sulfur!" she exclaimed, making a clumsy landing beside Sulfur. "Fury's egg is gone!" This caused the situation to excel terribly fast.

"My egg?" Fury gasped, in horror, shock and grief. "MY EGG?" She repeated again, this time in a shout. "RAVEN shot MY EGG into Space?" She sounded terribly saddened.

"Tie her up!" Queen Sulfur ordered, and three guards got out plutodust rope and tied her into a defenseless, dragon-ball, and carried her to the queen.

"She will have to be banished," Sulfur admitted, looking sympathetically at her second-in-command dragon friend, whose eyes were glazed with a horrible mixure of confusion and anxiousness.

"Raven... How could you?" Marsh looked at her daughter in bitter disgust, and cradled Cavern in his talons, using his blue wings to shield Fury from the horrible dragonet.

"Raven will be locked up in the dungeons. Now bring her away!" Queen Sulfur yelled, for she was so mad. Shooting an egg out of a canon? Framing somedragon for doing it? Which dragon, in their right mind, would do such a thing?

Not her, of course.

A/n: do you like Raven? I don't. But don't worry, this story isn't focusing on what happens on Sutherland. It focuses on the egg. Thats all I can say. Tell me what you think of Raven and/or about Camomile and Speculos and what their ship name may be!