[14] Secrets

"Yeah, that's because she was hatched early." Came Sunny's reply. The four dragons gasped. They had only heard and read about these dragonets that hatched early in scrolls, and according to one scroll, they normally looked disfigured and most of them die.

"What species is she?" Clay asked, joining the fun interactions with Euphemia.

"I don't know," Sunny admitted. "Like, her egg fell from the sky and I only saw it because I was coming back from visiting Thorn."

"Oh!" Starflight let out a gasp of realisation as Euphemia hovered. "She can float!" The others turned their heads and saw it.

"Cool, right?" Sunny smiled, bolding out her arms for Euphemia to come back. The amber dragonet whipped past the dragons and into Sunny's arms, facing away so that her horns didn't poke Sunny. The spines on her back weren't that spiky yet, but they'd be a problem soon.

"So now what?" Glory asked. Sunny reached in the pouch Euphemia had on and fished out Tsunamis dreamvisitor.

"I found out that Whisper could make dreamvisitors, he has like, twenty, in our cave. I'll being them soon," Sunny informed them. They nodded, looking impressed.

As the dragons went heir separate ways, Sunny stayed behind with Starflight.

"Hey, Starflight," Sunny started softly. "I-I saw your vision. How did you feel?" She tried the calmest approach she could muster.

"Uh, sad, I guess. Throwing myself off a cliff would be the last thing I'd think of doing," he chuckled softly, smiling at her. She sighed.

"You seemed really sad then. Was it because of... Us?" Sunny dreaded thinking that she and Whisper had an egg or were together. That'd be stupid. Only a pure aligator-head would think about that.

"I don't know. It was very hazy," Starflight replied. "Well, I think the rest of the village want to see you," he smiled. "Go on."

Sunny grinned and him and then flapped off to the central point of the village to meet everyone else. The RainWings who "captured" her did seem keen on her return.

Starflight sighed sadly as he thought about his vision - well, visions. He had another one recently. It wasn't the best, and was much, much worse than the one Sunny saw. He didn't tell anyone. Well, apart from Euphemia. Yes, he told the little SpaceWing dragonet his terrible vision.