[19] Cowcowcowcow

Glory was just discussing some random things with Sunny and Jambu, while Clay went to collect fruit. His snout was muzzled so he couldn't eat anything on the trips. He was sad, to say the least.

But, undoubtedly, he came back with a basket of fruit for them to share. Glory was busy, Jambu had to run errands for her and some dragonets were also hungry. Tsunami and Starflight were training the very first batch of RainWings to eat something apart from fruit-meat!

Clay heaved the basket of fruit onto a wooden table-like structure, then looked at Glory pleadingly. She sighed and smiled at him.

"Alright," she announced, "take the muzzle off Clay." Two colourful figures appeared from Glory's side and using a metal key, unlocked the muzzle off his snout.

"Ah. That's much better!" Clay grinned, his mouth watering at the thought of all the fruit he could tuck into.

"Now, now, Clay," warned Glory in a motherly tone. "Give some to the hatchery and save some for us. You'll have this." Glory held up a dead cow. Clay's eyes brimmed with eagerness and he swooped out of the room, bringing the basket of fruit with him as well.

"Cowcowcowcowcowcowcowcowcow," the hungry MudWing repeated over and over to himself, licking his chops. The flew to the hatchery, where three new dragons had just hatched. Grandeur was watching over them and the little dragonets turning into a rainbow of colours.

"Here's some fruit for them," he offered, taking out a talonful of mangoes, blackberries and varieties of other fruits.

"Thank you," Grandeur said, getting a little more and then handing the basket back to him.

He hungry MudWing flew gracefully back to the Queen's building, finding the room where he previously was. Then when he spotted them, he flapped his wings harder to fly at faster pace.

"Glory!" He called, dumping the basket on the table. Jambu opened it, and his mouth watered at the sight of a small, hairy red fruit that was scattered about on the top.

"Rambutans!" He exclaimed. "These are my favorite!" Clay smiled.

"Can I have my cow now?" He tried to ask. But instead, it came out like "Cowcowcowcowcowcow?" Glory rolled her eyes and sighed with a grin.

"Have it then," she lifted the dead animal over the fruit and Clay took it with such force that nearly knocked the queen off her feet. She laughed and watched Clay flap off with the cow.

(Sorry it's so short, it's practically 2am now.

The rambutan (/ræmˈbuːtən/; taxonomic name: Nephelium lappaceum) is a medium-sized tropical tree in the familySapindaceae. The name also refers to the fruit produced by this tree. The rambutan is native to Malay-Indonesian region, and other regions of tropical Southeast Asia. It is closely related to several other edible tropical fruits including the lychee,longan, and mamoncillo.

Basically its a hairy fruit that originates in Southeast Asia.)

(Media is what rambutan looks like)