[4] Camomile...

Triton led Speculos to the Queen's tower courtyard and told him to wait for him there. Speculos stayed patiently, admiring the beautiful captured sundust that was sitting in small plutorock cups.

Just then, Triton arrived.

"Queen Sulfur is waiting for you now," Triton said, coming up to face Speculos. "Come, quickly!"

The duo flew to Queen Sulfur's room, and the guards let them in.

"The dream is to become one of them," Triton whispered to Speculos, as they entered the polished earth room. "Royal guards."

Queen Sulfur was sat on a crater filled with special and royal saturndust, which was the planet furthest from theirs. Queen Sulfur held herself in a regal way, her black metallic scales aligned with the starlight so that it would shimmer.

By her side was a red dragonet, about nine years old. She sat in a majestic way, scales blinking with gleams. Speculos was instantly drew to her the moment he sat eyes on her.

"Queen Sulfur," Triton greeted politely, making a courteous bow. Speculos followed, just to be safe.

"Ah, Triton. What may I do for you today? And who is this young green one that you have brought?" Queen Sulfur replied kindly, showing her sharp teeth in a friendly kind of way. Sulfur was nice to Triton because he was fair to the lower ranking guards and also kind.

"He was the one I told you about just now," Triton said. "The one who spotted Raven shooting the egg into Space." The Queen's eyes narrowed into slits and an ominous growling began in her throat.

"I remember," she hissed, anger lining her throat. "That devil moonbrain." Sulfur cursed, getting up from her position.

"Oh and thank you," Sulfur smiled gracefully at Speculos. "What's your name?"

"Speculos," he replied in kind. "Your Majesty, is it alright if I can have a private talk with her?" He pointed a talon at the dragonet who was sitting on her bed of marsdust, watching them.

"Why not. Honey, come up here and greet this nice dragon. This is Camomile, my daughter," Sulfur introduced, stroking the red dragonet as if she were a pet.

"Mother, if you don't mind, I'd like to go and have this conversation now." Camomile gave her mother a look that Speculos didn't quite understand. Sulfur nodded, and the two dragonets flew to the roof of the Queen's royal tower. She didn't do palaces.

"So what was this talk about?" Camomile asked, taking her talon and scraping it against the polished roof of the tower.

"Well..." Speculos thought for the right words to say. "I just want to say that you're beautiful." He looked down, feeling a little silly for just admitting that.

"Oh." Camomile seemed a little taken aback by this sweet comment. "I-i think that you look nice, too." She said, stumbling over her words. Her red tail, if possible, turned a little more redder than usual, and Speculos knew she was blushing.

"Umm, could we like... Hang out, again? Later, when the blazer is at its peak?" He asked nervously. His gaze dropped to the ground as Camomile thought about his offer.

"Sure, we'll meet at the courtyard later." She grinned at him, and took off, leaving him with a feeling that only a scavenger could describe. Butterflies in his stomach.

A/n: Ooh, i sense a ship coming along!!!