Preface

Clothes...

Destruction...

Blood...

It was everywhere....

I picked up my tank top and pulled it over my head, the only sound that was going was the ceiling fan and my racing heart. There was still an adrenaline rush surging through me, I flicked my hair off of my shoulder and huffed. My nails drummed at my thighs as I glanced around the bloody suite.

Valerie, this needs to stop.

I groaned, half of me felt sick from the stench of it but the other was fluttering like a new boy walked into my life. I walked over to the couch and sat down, I picked up a pack of cigarettes. Smiling when they was one left, the maid would be here any minute which meant I could get caught. I found a black lighter, picking it up and lighting it. Inhaling the smoke, holding it and exhaling it smooth up to the ceiling. Closing my eyes, I hummed a light tune as I could picture the maid 's horrid face. No, Valerie, this has to stop. Soon enough, you’ll get caught. Yes, we’ll stop…after the maid. We’ll stop after her. After her dark toned throat is ripped clean out, watching that blood spray free through the air.

Yes…we’ll stop after her.

I took another drag, hearing a soft knock on the white double doors. I  pursed my lips and sat up more straight , flicking an ash. My wolf growled in eager, oh god, I couldn’t wait. Couldn’t wait to taste that sweet blood on my tongue,  running it over my teeth and gripped the couch cushion. Sweet flesh for my fangs to sink into.

Yes, we will stop after this blood bag.