4) Mr. Know it all..ugh

NOTE: This chapter might get a little "trippy" or confusing. Since, you guessed right, Kade is back. Having the talent of Time traveling, it's going to get a little confusing. I tried to not make as confusing as the last time I've done but ehh, who know if it got better Xp

*But what's in italic are flash backs.  

Hope you enjoy :3

"But you played around with her blood, didn’t you? Wasn’t that your assignment?"

Kade grunted, grabbing my arm. "Come on, you don’t need to hear this."

"No." I whispered, shooting him a pleading look. "I want to."

He sighed, nodding and facing back to the sick movie in front of us. Dr. Nolind leaned on his knees and for once shot a serious dark look, licking his bottom lip and took a breath in. "She was never to be any part of that." I gasped, turning back to Kade. He pinched the bridge of his nose closed his eyes, turning away.

The voices started to echoed behind me, morphing. "So she was born normal then?"

"…Yes."

"Kade…" I whispered.

He dropped his hand on the counter and swallowed, "Yes."

"Valerie....Valerie."

I swatted away whoever it was, seeing it was Aiden with a slightly worried expression glued to his face. I glanced around, now realising the train was at a complete stop; hissing and people chatting up storms of the rough ride. I pushed my hair behind my ear and shuddered a breath, slowly getting to my feet. I cut him off the second he parted his lip, "I'm fine...I was just having a nightmare." I brushed passed him, ignoring his warning growl. Deep down, I knew it bugged him that he didn't know what they were of. Perhaps he knew I had dreams and nightmares of Kade, that scientifically made beast. Perhaps he was jealous of that blue haired man. Just thinking of him made me think of home...Dr. Nolind. He was so trustworthy....was...

I was born normal but he made me this.

He made me a monster.

And so did to Kade.

"Did you tell him we were coming?" The taxi turned sharp left, leaning a little bit on his broad shoulder. He exhaled, glancing out the window to the depressing raining city.

"Yes...He didn't seem too happy about it either." He murmured, a minute later, looking back at me.

I snorted, my eyes falling down to my lap as my hair fell off my shoulder. "Seems like we're on the same boat then."

"Play nice." He muttered.

"Why should I?" I growled.

He gave a warning growl back, "He's your only chance left."