1) Dinner and Dessert

FOREWARNING: It's gets sexual O.o

“Dinner’s done!” I yelled up stairs, heading back into the kitchen to see the boys were raiding their beer fridge. Luke and Nick who going on about some one time at the bar story as I went back to getting plates out, Robby coming over and helping me get them down. Robby was mix-blood like me, a rather cute one for his young age. Out of the entire kingdom; there were only four mix-bloods: Robbie, Jenny, Rex, and I. Robbie was a youngster, still teaching him into control his hunger thoughts like Rex and I was top on our game about. Jenny was in the middle, rather had her good days and bad days. Robbie sure gave the puppy look: the dark brown eyes, curly black hair and plump petal pink lips.

“Take those to the table please.” I handed him the stack of silverware, shooing the boys away as they started to circle around the fridge.

Meow, Val’s taking her kitchen back I see.” Luke smirked under his blonde hair, sticking my tongue out and giggling as they left the kitchen. Five human boys and Alex came running, Alex about to go at the lasagna; slapping his hand away.

I pointed at him.  “No demolishing the food yet.”

“But Valerie.” He squeaked, holding my giggle back from his maturing voice. Seeing Aiden came with his Troy, talking in deep conversation.

“Not yet.” I slapped his hand away when he tried again, getting his friend to laugh. “What have you guys been doing anyway?”

“We were watching stuff from Luke’s laptop.” He grinned.

I stopped from opening the silverware drawer, shooting him a confused look. Everyone knew Luke was a horny fuck so that equaled everyone knew what was on Luke’s laptop. I slowly opened it, pulling the drawer out and grabbing more silverware as Robby came over for more. “What were you watching?”

 “His Arrow seasons.”

“Oh…okay.” I swallowed, that sound like he got hold of Nick’s instead.

One of the human boys poked Alex’s shoulder, pointing to Robby “Who’s that kid?”

“Oh, that’s Robby.”

“Does he go to school with us?”

“He goes to a private school.” I smiled, seeing Robby look our way. We’re not talking bad about you, don’t worry. I glanced back to the pans of food, seeing Troy come over and sniff the baked chicken. Suddenly feeling hands on my waist, leading out of the way; seeing it was Rex as he sniffed the food too.

“Hot damn! It smells good.” He grinned at me, Troy smirking too. “Oh yeah, Val’s done it again.”

“Thanks, guys. Can you carry those over, I have to get more seasonings for the second batch.” I walked past the group of boys to the big pantry, opening the door and flicking the lights on. Walking in more, passing the chips and snacks to the seasonings in the way back. Hearing someone suddenly clear their throat, glancing over my shoulder and seeing it was Aiden. Turning back to look back at the wide variety, knowing Noah can’t have red pepper  since he’s allergic to it as Aly is allergic to seasoning salt and basil. Hands slipped onto my waist, feeling my back against Aiden’s chest as he purred into the crook of my neck. I smiled when he suddenly chuckled husky, feeling his fingers in the waist band of my pants. “You smell like the food out there…delicious.” He purred louder, kissing my neck a few times. I closed my eyes, biting my lip when his hand started to slip more down.

“Aiden.” I whispered, reaching my hand up grip his silky hair.

He groaned into my neck, pressing my waist more against his and pressing the palms of my hands on the bottom cabinets and leaned a little on it. He grabbed just the tips of my hair, pulling my head back a little, swiveling my eyes up to see him giving up a wiry smirk. He purred as he showered my neck in kissed and pushed his bulge more against my jeans, feeling my wolf squirm with eager in me. Damn clothes, I just wanted him to rip it off  right now. He knew he could it, countless times I had to go shopping for new bras and panties thanks to his over eager wants. He nipped at my neck, sending warm shivering through, turning around and wrapping arms up under his, gently clawing his back. He closed his eyes and smirked bigger, feeling his purr ripple into a growl as my nails dug in more through his shirt. I leaned up on my toes, pressing my my lips passionate against his, there, letting my moan slip out.