2) What fine wolves you have

Robby. Right. I leaped, clearing a log. Swerving passed a tree and slipping into the riverbanks, I heard a howl from Jenny. Spotting her, a light beige wolf running yards from through the tall grass. I panted, splashing through the cold water.

 Six coming your way, girls. Rex pressed into my head.

Alright. I lowered my head, the air picking up the scent. I shook off an itch, running off to the side before the a fallen log over the creek. Running up the banks, a deer right in front of me. My heart jolted with shock but my teeth moved with instincts, snarling and snapping at me. My snout hitting its hip, stumbling into the bushes and turning around; seeing its stagger to its feet and run. I bared my teeth, running after it. Passing Jenny as she went after a baby toward the creek, I padded, letting my tongue hang up as I easily came up on it. Slowly down and reaping up, out of nowhere, a black blur swiped in front of me. Stumbling a back and caught off guard from the pain cry from the deer, glancing over and seeing Rex trotting with it now dead in his mouth by the neck. He raised a brow and huffed. I shot a blunt look and flicked my ears back. Fuck you, Rex.

He snorted, raising his head and arched it. Prancing away with his head high, Is that an offer?

Rex. My lip twitched, turning around and running off toward the others where Jenny had chased them off. Trotting over to the creek, seeing Robby chase one up the log. Being so thin and tiny, the deer easily hopped over as Robby was a different story. Being a whopping five hundred pound plus grey timber wolf, he slipped on the moss and slammed down on his jaw, yelped then fell into the shallow water. I shook my head and scanned the forest, seeing Jenny was lying down and was already halfway through hers. I licked my lips and groaned, feeling my stomach growl with hunger. A stick snapped, snapping to see a buck staring at me. Slowly I pulled my lips up, watching it bolt.

I call dibs! I bolted after it, kicking up grass. Leaping over a tree then swerving around on, running on its right side. Getting closer, it called out and went more left. Growling, I closed in quicker. Throwing my head, yelping when I got caught by its antler. Shaking my head, I snarled and leaped all my weight on it. Tackling it into the ground, rolling a few times. I grunted, feeling a quick pinch. Flopping onto my side, splitting apart. It laid limp as I rolled over onto my feet and snorted, shaking off the work out and walking over. Planting my foot on it, I panted and felt my mouth started to water.

Head back to the house now. Aiden’s voice was suddenly in my head, snarling.

“You got to be kidding me.” I pulled my foot off, hearing Rex howl.

~0~0~0~0~*~0~0~0~0~

Rex and I walked out of the forest first, Robby walking behind me but too close. He kept bumping into my rump every now and then, giving multiple warning growls. Why didn’t jenny walk behind me and not Rex? Seeing Aiden and Summer were on the marble white stairs of the huge mansion as some of the vampire guards were out front too, my lip twitched with anger as Aiden has his arm looped around his pale porcelain doll girlfriend.

Soldier stance. Rex flashed his teeth, flicking his ears back and splitting from me. Jenny now followed beside him, I groaned and over to the mansion. Robby bumping into my shoulder to get to my side, growling husky at him and flashing my teeth. He flicked his ears back and whined; lowering his head. I huffed, stopping near the stairs, exchanging looks with Aiden. Something swam in those eyes, tearing away as I turned toward the courtyard and stood like a guard dog would.

Valerie, something wrong?

I’m fine. I raised my head and kept my ears back, a car came up around the curve driveway. It was a black Cadillac, stopping smack in the middle. The engine didn’t cut though, the back door open, seeing a man get out then a woman. Both of them smiling and go fucking happy. I closed my eyes, feeling my stomach growl. My throat started to burn just for the taste of that warm blood, I groaned, shifting in place. Standing still, Robby brushed my shoulder. Standing fucking still, Robby. I growled at him, getting a guard or two too secretly look our direction. Robby shifted uneasy, hiding his tail between his legs as he raised his head and whined. Behind me, I heard Aiden clear his throat. Baring my teeth for couple of seconds and turning back to Summer’s parents.

“I’ve never seen this place in person, so lovely.” The woman spoke with awe, looping her arm in her husband’s arm.

“I’m glad you came.” Summer’s soft angel voice hit my ears, closing my eyes tighter. Hearing her tiny flat hit each step then the dirt. Robby bumped my shoulder again.

Robby. What did I just say? My eyes flew open on him.

He gulped, eye balling me then my side. Valerie, you’re bleeding.

Shut the hell up and look straight. I growled and parted my jaws.

“Valerie.” Aiden spoke stern, slowly looking straight and arched my head once more.

“What handsome wolves you have, Aiden.” The man complimented, now hearing Aiden stepping down the steps. Robby bumped my ribs, wincing.

“That’s it!” I snarled full on out-loud, slamming Robby’s side into the ground. I heard a scream from Summer, ignoring it and grabbing Robby by its shoulder fur, crawling over him and started to drag him to the forest. Valerie! I snarled, biting down harder and shook. Feeling the warm blood now on my tongue, groaning husky and shaking harder, hearing flesh rip. Suddenly, something plowed into my side, knocking me away and down. I snarled, rolling over to my side but something laid on me. Now spotting it was Rex, he snapped down on under my jaw; going stiff. Valerie, what’s wrong with you?! He growled, feeling him drag me off. I growled, wanting so much to struggle and squirm from his single hold.

Valerie, what the hell?! It was Aiden's voice

Valerie! Then Rex's

Valerie. Valerie. Valerie. Valerie. Valerie. Valerie!